Punish those who did no wrong

This shouldn’t surprise anyone, I remember watching the Rittenhouse case which was from the beginning - at least to the laws currently in the books obvious apparent self defense and yet the accounts given by the left was different than those on video in front of everyone. It doesn’t matter if they hit illegal aliens or not it’s about keeping a much needed narrative going.

4 Likes

“Somebody did a thing! We don’t like it so they must pay! Doesn’t matter if it’s not illegal!”

3 Likes

Or, we could simply ask why these folks would be subject to disciplined at all for doing nothing other than getting caught up in a pearl clutching fallacy brought about in no small part by the imbecile in the white house.

5 Likes

Good timing.

2 Likes

The (D)esperation for higher poll numbers is thicker than a lib skull. :wink:

3 Likes

In the proggy world view, the ire isn’t directed at those who make the false accusations, it’s directed at those who are the victims of it. Because, by God someone’s going to pay for making them look the fool.

3 Likes

That’s the only reason I can think of.

The man in the White House is completely out of touch with reality and is a danger to this country…sorry libs Biden is a massive disaster. He has been oblivious to our border crisis, as his policies executed by the blithering lying/idiot mayorkis have given the southern border away to the cartels.

The only time that old fool in the White House has shown any interest or gotten animated about our border crisis was when he told that stupid uninformed lie about border agents horseback.

Here’s what the worst president in history had to say. From thehill.com. “ Due process sometimes seems like a foreign concept to the Biden administration, particularly when it comes to how it deals with the crisis at the border…This bedrock legal principle — so important that it appears twice in the U.S. Constitution — came to mind after President Biden declared during a short press conference on Friday that his own Border Patrol agents were guilty and would be punished.
“To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped,” Biden said of Border Patrol agents on horseback who were accused of whipping Haitian migrants trying to cross the southern border. “It’s outrageous. I promise you those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now, and there will be consequences. There will be consequences.”…“Those people will pay.” So much for innocent until proven guilty.

The horseback border agents were overwhelmed and overrun on that day, as they have been everyday since Biden’s idiotic policies through the border open.

Those guys should get a commendation…the old man in the White House needs to either resign or be removed. We’ve never at least in our lifetimes had a more out of touch crazy person than ole Joey from Scranton.

3 Likes

Maybe this administration should actually give the whole “doing their jobs” thing a try.

This administration is a joke.

1 Like

There is no need for discipline at all. They did nothing wrong.

4 Likes

I’m good with that…

(There’s an entire cabinet full of incompetents he needs to take with him! And that fool in the White House…)

3 Likes

The article claims “administrative violations” :roll_eyes: Our Homeland Security Department at work……God help us! :pray:

3 Likes

Mayorkas must assert his faux power.
LOL
Mayorkas is an inept wanker.

1 Like

Administrative violations = you made POTUS look like a fool by being the subject of a fallacy the old imbecile desperately embraced.

6 Likes

Is Brandon the lessor of the evils between him and Kamala?

I have a better question, why is the imbecile in our White House importing millions of other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries into the United States when we have a housing shortage in the U.S., and have trouble caring for our own needy citizens?

And, further, in regard to the imbecile in question and our Constitution, the word “shall” imposes a legally enforceable imperative command, e.g., our President is mandated by the Constitution, to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed” and “shall” protect each of the United States against invasion.

Is the imbecile not guilty of giving aid and comfort to an invading force in addition to violating 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens ?

JWK

Why have a written constitution, approved by the people, if those who it is meant to control are free to make it mean whatever they wish it to mean?

1 Like

Mayorkas is an idiot, incompetent, and a liar. Mayorkas and Merrick Garland need to be the first two members of Biden’s “cabinet” (aka collection of lunatics as dumb as he is) to resign in disgrace. Biden hasn’t become the worst president in history on his own, it’s taken lots of help to get America to the dark place we are in now.

5 Likes

I don’t know anymore. If Republicans take the house and senate in November it probably won’t matter either way…

Biden has no idea what’s going on in the world around him. He’s completely out of touch with reality.

Not a desirable situation…

1 Like

I can’t say I’m surprised that an authoritarian party that tried to create a Ministry of Truth also believes in show trials for people they disapprove of.

6 Likes

I just watched a report on this story on Fox…as I was listening I was struck by the irony of a bunch of kook politicians who haven’t been doing their jobs, particularly at the southern border…

Threatening to discipline border agents who actually were doing the work we the taxpayers pay them to do!

2 Likes

…and I sure hope you’re right. “We” are in a crazy time right now.

1 Like