Pulled the fire alarm to stop the voting

2 Likes

The folks that casually strolled thru the Capital taking selfies got time too.

3 Likes

He knows that. I have no doubt that he does. We’re just getting another typical disingenuous line. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Exactly. That’s why i seldom respond to him.

2 Likes

Wasn’t even in DC

4 Likes

Another one who didn’t assualt anyone.

Larry Brock, 55, of Grapevine, Texas, was sentenced to 24 months in prison for the felony count of obstruction of an official proceeding. He was sentenced to a total of 18 months in prison for five misdemeanor counts including: entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a Capitol Building; entering and remaining on the floor of Congress; disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building. All sentences to run concurrently.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This Larry Brock?

A retired Air Force officer who stormed the U.S. Capitol dressed in combat gear and carried zip-tie handcuffs into the Senate gallery was sentenced on Friday to two years in prison.

Brock believed baseless conspiracy theories that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Republican incumbent Donald Trump,

“When we get to the bottom of this conspiracy we need to execute the traitors that are trying to steal the election, and that includes the leaders of the media and social media aiding and abetting the coup plotters," Brock wrote in a Nov. 9. 2020, post on Facebook.

The funny part is many democrats believe his story. They will believe anything the TV tells them.

1 Like

Dems don’t seem to like vets. They still seem to be happy the govt shot one on Jan 6th for no reason. Even after seeing the tapes of people inside taking tours as led by the guards.

Remember when the dems thought one guard was killed with a fire extinguisher by republican protesters? It was just more fake news.

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yes did he assault anyone?

1 Like

No. Why?

Mmmmm.

In a statement provided to CNN, Kelly — a former Marine Corps general who also served as Trump’s Homeland Security secretary — expressed disgust for the former commander-in-chief’s past actions and recent comments.

The 73-year-old Kelly told CNN that Trump is “a person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’”

He also said that Trump did not want to be photographed in public with military amputees, with the former president reportedly saying, “it doesn’t look good for me.”

TRUUUUUUMP!!!

4 Likes

…hates vets. Yeah thats apparent.

Not really, but your hatred for Trump sure is.

3 Likes

His Chief of staff is reporting it, not me.

He reported … You interpreted it as hate.

1 Like