Publish his picture RIGHT NOW!

Dumbass shooter burned his fingertips, and he was still identified quickly.

He will be a hoot in prison. Hope he becomes Big Bubba’s butt buddy for a long, long time.

I can’t wait to find out what the hell was wrong with him. Why are we surrounded by so many maniacs these days.

What used to be considered the ravings of lunatics is now just common chatter on most online forums. Every insane theory has a dedicated community catered to it. The anonymity of the internet is often a beautiful thing, but also allows truly dangerous people to both have their hate reinforced and spread it to others.

1 Like

Watch him turn out to be a lib who was hoping to frame Trump supporters.

Watch you turn out to be completely wrong yet again and then pretend you never made this remark.

3 Likes

He’ll claim he was being sarcastic, call you a lib and then declare victory.

2 Likes

You might consider logging off and taking a break. Your reputation is already faltering, no need to demolish it over a situation you have almost no understanding of.

Or you can self-destruct.

Your choice.

5 Likes

Part of the problem in my opinion is that these shooters become instant celebrities. Don’t give him the satisfaction. I don’t need to ■■■■■■■ see him and neither do you.

1 Like

Did the guy had ponytail up in bun?

Not sure if true but did see/read it some place.

Dude what even happened to you?

I see you are taking the latter alternative.

Your choice.

Hope you like the results.

(FYI, you have zero standing in my eyes. You are now a net negative. Not that it matters, but I think that I am not alone in seeing your self-implode)

5 Likes

I think we’re well past this point.

2 Likes

I think you’e right.

The same thing that happened to tens of millions of conservatives who once claimed to have principles and a sense of morality. They were exposed as frauds.

2 Likes

So another con goes hair on fire with an emotional irrational rant based on fear and ramrod ignorance.

1 Like

You are definitely not alone on this one.

I wonder why they sent police ? Why not local pastors? Or psychologist? Or clowns?

… oh… that’s right. Cops have guns.

Come on.

This isn’t necessary.

I don’t give a ■■■■ what you think of me. Never did, never will.

Oh look, you’re posting like a middle school girl. Hmm, who else does that?

Sad.