Publish his picture RIGHT NOW!

They have no clue who the Maryland shooter is. He won’t talk. Is he part of a group? Does he have accomplices? Are there other shootings planned? Waiting until this maniac identifies himself is insanity to me. Take his picture, put it out over the media and do it now. Somebody knows who he is. Why wait?

1 Like

Why not wait?
Seriously whats the rush? Its almost as if you think that satisfying public curiosity is a goal of law enforcement.

4 Likes

Read the OP. I explained it.

all they have said is its a white male

Geez, you guys are really sweating that this guy is what everyone is kinda assuming he is.

You explained it. Yet you made no compelling case for doing it.

Fake News!

Right. And if they publish his picture they can probably have him I.D’d in a half hour. Are they assuming that he is not part of some wacky group? He probably isn’t. But probably is not good enough. They need to move on it. Get him I.D’d ASAP.

I trust in this case they know what they’re doing.

Sometimes it’s not good to show your hand right away…so time will tell.

ooops

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Milo-Yiannopoulos-Defends-Gunning-Journalists-13035337.php?utm_campaign=twitter-desktop&utm_source=CMS%20Sharing%20Button&utm_medium=social

“You’re about to see a raft of news stories claiming that I am responsible for inspiring the deaths of journalists,” he wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday afternoon. “This is wholly false … I made a private, offhand troll to two hostile reporters, who breathlessly publicized it and like vermin their fellow journalists swarmed to remind the world how much they hate Milo.”

My guess they are running quick DNA test. Not sure how that works but someone here can explain it better.

That dude is just the worst.

They don’t always know what they are doing. I would love to hear how delaying the I.D. is the safest option. I would love to hear the explanation.

Having him identified is not as important as preventing the damage that could be done by prematurely releasing his image.

What kind of damage?

As a rule, cops don’t release a picture until they have the guy ID’d.

yeah i am so glad he was not raised to national prominence by a political party convention, who knows how bad he would have gotten

/smh

And apparently getting worse.

What damage?

ahah… a minority.