Public Mood meets Capitalism: Lets Go Brandon Wrapping Paper

You just have to love it when a company figures out how to capitalize on a current trend.

Georgia company sells enough ‘Let’s Go Brandon’-themed wrapping paper to cover 8 NFL football fields

5 Likes

Yup, loved it when this came out.

I don’t want to hear about the war on Christmas from anyone that buys that.

4 Likes

Never saw it in the stores, but if it made money, good deal.

That’s a war on Christmas.

Yep… it’s Mexican. Trump was American and supported America first.

2 Likes

I wonder which sold more?

1 Like

Didn’t quite think that one through.

2 Likes

lets go brandon is precious

it’s a phrase that resulted from the idiocy that is both the pathetic media and election rigging democrats hoisting up a useless bumbling doddering puppet of a president

i see it on yard signs, bumper stickers… hope the phrase never stops

wonder if that bimbo journalist learned a lesson too.

3 Likes

If there was a way to patent it, that’s what she should have done. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Rumor has it Brandon didn’t attend the Army-Navy game because of fear of the chant.

5 Likes

Wasn’t it a NASCAR reporter? or am I wrong?

2 Likes

That was the concern. It is even better than that. Brandon knew he would not get the response Trump did so he went basement.

Reminder…

1 Like

Last year was even better cheer…with Milley in a big outdoor mask and after Trump had LOST the election.

Leave your enemy 80 billion in military assets…don’t expect a warm welcome at Army Navy game.

4 Likes

1st post. Well done. Whataboutism is BACK!

2 Likes

she reports on NASCAR if that’s what you mean, among other things as a sportscaster

for NBC.

Ahhh makes sense now huh?

Exactly. It’s like calling Joe Buck a journalist.

this doesnt support your previous posts. are you saying shes not an actual “journalist?”

that’s quite the matter of opinion. but it doesnt matter. she’s a reporter, for NBC

and now shes famous. not for being a good reporter, but for doing what they do in grand fashion. ■■■■■■■■ people

That’s exactly what I am saying. A reporter and a journalist are not even close to the same thing.