Protests in Hong Kong

So when is trump going to liberate hong kong

If that was supposed to wound me, it was a dismal failure.

He told them it would be real hard to end tariffs if China was oppressing Hong Kong. What did your PM do?

So nothing. Thanks for admitting it

He told them it would be real hard to end tariffs if China was oppressing Hong Kong. What did your PM do?

Called them Rioters…

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-02/trump-calls-hong-kong-protests-riots-adopting-china-rhetoric

I have no interest in wounding people who don’t matter to my country. I’m just informing you that no matter how hard you follow me like I have bacon in my pocket, you will never speak from an American platform. Now go play with whoever cares what a foreigner thinks about my country. :hugs:

1 Like

China is still oppressing Hong Kong so clearly his threat didn’t work.

So, then what will Canada do?

Canada isn’t a superpower so it not relevant.

So, nothing. Therefore, Trump is doing way more … TY,TY, TY!

Canada is not relevant. :wink:

Sigh - Educate yourself. The 99 year lease of the Hong Kong territories came to an end and the UK had no choice but to return it.

His country overall is pretty conservative compared to most Western European countries .I would love to have Australia’s immigration system in place here.

I used to like their women the best. As it turns out, Poland has way better.

Ever.

The fact that you can continue to respond my posts runs counter to your claim.

Whomever chooses to respond to any of my posts, it is entirely their choice.

I would recommend you research the MP of Zero.

The one mired in racist overtones and a throwback to my country’s disreputable White Australia policy of another era?