Protesting should be illegal according to our president

Meh. Just another example of Trump being unable to express a clear and concise thought without saying something problematic.

I think it’s pretty obvious that he means protestors in a certain setting. It’s not his fault that he’s literally too stupid to express thoughts without perjuring himself.

1 Like

I guess it depends on when he tweeted. Or are you indicating that you can’t always find perfect logic in his tweets?

I’m with @Sknyluv on this one.

1 Like

I disagree. Sometimes he can.

I posted this elsewhere.

the behavior we saw yesterday, from spectators and from lib senators alike, was inexcusable. Yet people are trying to excuse it all the same.

It’s starting with deflection in this thread. “Sure we really DO know the context and the meaning of what he said, but we’re going to go with the distilled version the media are pumping to us and argue in circles using that quote instead…” And “Trump is just stupid. We know that because the out-of-context quote looks stupid when it stands on its own.”

Now a dozen other libs will mob onto that and try to look clever and press forward with convoluted logic to support their position.

Trump is stupid to you guys. We get it.

You look unhinged to other people. I hope you get that too.

2 Likes

There is a difference between protesting and a call to physical violence! The problem is that the DNC think rioting and anarchy are considered Protests, and their not! You have the right to peacefully assemble, you dont have the right to assault people like Antifa or BLM!

You didnt see us doing all this Antifa/ Rioting garbage when Sotomayor and Kagan were announced!

Every media interview with Trump is an idiot trap. It’s not his fault, he’s just a ■■■■■■■ idiot. So it’s wrong to trap him.

1 Like

Cool, let’s apply this to guns.

Please tell me! Did Sarah Palin or Paul Ryan say take the fight to streets, and let there be blood when losing the election? Tim Kaine is on record for saying it! His son Deacon believed in it so much he got arrested for Assault! Could you imagine if Ryan or Palin’s song got arrested at a protest for assaulting someone? Could you imagine the lunacy on the left?

Cool lets apply this to illegals who use guns to kill innocent Americans! It is legal to have a gun, not legal to be here illegal and kill innocent people!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/12/18/sarah-palins-oldest-son-arrested-again-on-domestic-violence-charges/?utm_term=.e9f73fb4c85c

He hit his father in an altercation, he wasnt assaulting someone at a protest like Deacon Kaine, after his dad publicly advocated for violence! You cant conflate the two! One is a family dispute, the other is a guy taking daddys advice and assaulting an innocent person they dont know for simply disagreeing with them. I wouldnt expect a liberal like yourself to understand the difference between the two! Again point to a time Palin and Ryan said take the fight to the streets and let there be blood! Im waiting!

“Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers…And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, ‘launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,’” she continued.

“Boooo!” the crowd repeated.

“Kill him!” proposed one man in the audience.

Palin went on to say that “Obama held one of the first meetings of his political career in Bill Ayers’s living room, and they’ve worked together on various projects in Chicago.” Here, Palin began to connect the dots. “These are the same guys who think that patriotism is paying higher taxes — remember that’s what Joe Biden had said. “And” — she paused and sighed — “I am just so fearful that this is not a man who sees America the way you and I see America, as the greatest force for good in the world. I’m afraid this is someone who sees America as ‘imperfect enough’ to work with a former domestic terrorist who had targeted his own country.”

Her statement is true! Barrack Obama did have a campaign fundraiser at Bill Ayer’s house, and he was part of the underground weathermen, what is in factual about what she said! And Yes Ayers is an unrepentant terrorist, teaching as a professor and shaping young minds! I still dont see where she advocates for assaulting people in the street! Where is it boy?

shouldnt you be more worried that Obama hangs out with domestic terrorists, than what Palin had to say ? Seems your priorities are screwed up! You do realize its people like Ayers who gave Antifa feet right?

Did my time machine work? Is it 2008 again?

Free speech should be regulated.
but not guns,