Protesters Outside Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s Home

When you decide to make your living both lying for and enabling a man who is separating thousands of children from their parents, not to mention the countless examples of other abhorrent behavior, you do not deserve to whine when people decide to voice their opposition in less than pleasant ways.

It’s going to get much worse before it gets better. If the right expects people to sit on the sidelines meekly and play by the rules of “civility” that conservatives have been going out of their way to trample upon for years, they are in for a very rude awakening. You chose this path through your support of Trump or your silence as Trumpism, and decades of outright misinformation in conservative media, led us to this point.

Just laughing.

I pity you. Try reading the scriptures some time.

I have no clue…but it really doesn’t matter.

Ajit paj i believe was the latest occurrence

To see what hypocrites Republicans who wrap themselves in them are?

Which will do exactly nothing to prevent the damage Trump and his cadre of buffoons and racists are doing to people in this country.

If you read scriptures, and aren’t outraged at what Trump is doing, then you are reading it wrong.

1 Like

As long as they are protesting peacefully and it breaking any laws it’s a non issue for me.

Hate and rage aren’t going to get you anywhere especially in the next life. I dislike the totally immoral practice of abortion but I know hate and rage would only head me in the wrong direction on judgement day.

Jesus asked the question “What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul?”

That’s a good quote for trump and his supporters to contemplate. What good comes of your political victory if it costs you your humanity?

You aren’t in a very good position for that accusation. Just saying.

It will be interesting to just how far this idea goes.

As Jesus said - that’s ■■■■■■■■■

Don’t like Jesus?

It’s remarkable to think that people hate trump and his actions and his team enough to do this, really.

People are seeing it as more than just policy they are disagreeing with - they are seeing Team Trump as truly bad people that need to be rejected.

It’s interesting too that for the last decade, RW media called Dems and the POTUS immoral, evil, bad people, communists, Kenyans and all sorts of horrible things. But outside of a few really out there people, no one did anything like this. but organically, the left is actually believing that the trump admin is morally reprehensible and personally repugnant - which is wha the CEC wanted everyone to believe about Obama.

I have not suggested Congress make any laws.

Also have not suggested anyone be prosecuted.

I don’t think it’s remarkable at all, I think it is the inevitable result of where we’ve been heading for quite some time, going back long before Obama. And as I said, it’s going to be interesting to see just how far it goes, because there are no longer any cooler minds to prevail.

Yeah… especially when the POTUS stokes the flames so frequently.

Hard to see how we get this toothpaste back into the tube.

But it is remarkable. Marches, and calling your reps…that’s the standard course of action for the left. The muslim ban impromptu crowds at the airport…that was remarkable as well, and this reminds me of that.

It’s the next high-water mark in the escalation perhaps, but it didn’t need to be now. It took a truly repugnant, ignorant bunch of liars in the WH and the complicit morally bankrupt GOP who don’t do their job and oppose the lies and idiocy to get it rolling.