Protection of Religious belief as a Protected Ground in Human Right Legislations.

President Trump is highly commended for his stand on a lack of religious freedom by governments around the world. His understanding and appreciation for the religious marginalization of Christians because of their religious beliefs is the fresh air of change from the Obama era.
His concern for religious persecution against Christians around the world is exemplary and must be appreciated by true Christians everywhere.
I have over 30 years of experience as a Human Rights Educator in public service and I attest to the fact that observation is dead-on. It is a revelation from God. It takes courage and boldness for a leader in a secularized society like the US to take that stand.
Many politicians from the West are against Christians while claiming to be Christians or on the side of Christiandom. Many oppress Christians with their anti-Christ agendas and policies that undermine the religious beliefs of Christians. Obama was the poster boy for bullying Christians by threatening to take away tax exemption privileges of churches that do not succumb to his hostile anti-christian policies. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada is using the same playbook in Canada is now the reigning poster-boy.
Trump mentioned religious persecution as one of his main concerns in his address to the UN earlier this year. He now has the high moral ground when confronting dictators who are making hell for those who dare practice their religious beliefs or dare to speak out on policies that undermine their faiths. I am with him 100 percent as on many other issues. I Pray for him in my heart every day. God bless Trump and God bless the United State of America.

Christians face persecution throughout the world. The west is not one of those places.

When there is no longer a safe, prosperous, Christian nation to migrate to, what will the world do?

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. Susan B. Anthony

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. Steven Weinberg

Putting God ahead of humanity is a terrible thing.Steven Weinberg

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah, Christian’s in America have it sooooo rough. Thank God for the Word made flesh himself, amiright?

They are only 88% represented in Congress

I’m also sure that we’ll start hearing about the evil Starbucks Christmas cups any time now!

Holiday cups please

Define persecution.

Well I know that not getting your way is NOT persecution.

Do you?

Definition of persecution

1 : the act or practice of persecuting especially those who differ in origin, religion, or social outlook

Define persecuting then.

Here, let me help you, it’ll be my good deed for the day.

Definition of persecute

transitive verb

1 : to harass or punish in a manner designed to injure, grieve, or afflict specifically : to cause to suffer because of belief

2 : to annoy with persistent or urgent approaches (such as attacks, pleas, or importunities) : PESTER

“Sky fairy” fit in there in any where?