Proof positive libs. Your President is a nitwit

Maybe, for the head of the military, a military trial and military sentences, if found guilty, is the way to go

How does that answer my question?

I answered it fine. Biden would execute the laws passed by Congress, which is as it should be. The President does not make laws and any executive actions can be and will always be cancelled by the following President. If you want to truly fix something, pass a law and fund it.

The point is, all of this kerfuffle about the border is disingenuous because the GOP brings it up every year a Dem President is in office and an election is approaching. It is a way to rile up the base with talks of poisoned immigrants taking our jobs and bringing Fentanyl. Nice red meat for the base. But when given the chance to actually set policy and fund it, Trump tells them to quash it because he wants to use it as an issue for the upcoming election.

And I get it, you canā€™t use the economy because itā€™s been reasonable. You canā€™t use abortion anymore since it has become toxic to Republicans. All you have left is xenophobia, why fix a problem when you can simply exploit it? But refusing to accept victory (and this bill would be a monstrous victory for the GOP, if they truly wanted immigration reform) might actually take this talking point away on its own, except for those who want to continue making the argument that this is still all on the Dems to fix.

Which is lazy, hypocritical and shallow, but par for the course when it comes to Conservative arguments of late.

2 Likes

You should call Chuck Schumer and ask him to get the senate off its ass and take up HR2.

By the wayā€¦we have multiple immigration laws that have been ignored over the last 3 years and 10 million or more people coming to America.

Americaā€™s southern border was pretty secure until Inauguration Day 2021ā€¦the only thing that changed was the administration.

3 Likes

They just passed an immigration bill that is the most Conservative one ever passed.

Iā€™m not going to waste my time going thereā€¦.the multiple flaws in that senate farce have been discussed ā€¦ starting with 1.825 million a year coming to the country.

That was a bad billā€¦.

No laws changed when Biden took over yet the numbers of immigrants skyrocketed to record setting levels. He hasnā€™t bothered to enforce the law and to a chainsaw of executive orders to the policies that were working.

The current nightmare is all on Biden.

3 Likes

Maybe the DOJ should start enforcing the border and immigration laws already on the books but donā€™t hold your breath because immigration laws have not been enforced since the mid 1960ā€™s and all of the policies to secure the border put in place by the previous Administration have been reversed by the current Administration.

The Border Control Act of 2024 was endorsed by a very Conservative US Border Patrol Union. They said it would be vastly better than the system we have now. Nothing is perfect, of course, but that is the whole point of compromise and debate. This bill is the best bill the GOP has ever negotiated in regards to the border. But then, folks in the GOP would have nothing to bitch about.

1 Like

Yeah ummm. Nope.

What is in place NOW is superior if the officials did their duty.

The idea the senate bill is conservative is one of the biggest loads of crap ever.

It would make open borders permanent.

1 Like

Calling Biden a Nitwit is being overly generous.

In Venezuela?

Hmmm - donā€™t see much of connection there, considering Mr. Trump is alive, in fine health, not in prison and as of now, on track to become the 47th president of the United States.

Thatā€™s true.

There are already laws in place, passed by Congress. Biden is ignoring them.

The new bill enshrines an ongoing 2 million flow.

The first day in office, Biden passed EOs undoing what Trump had in place.

You need to stop now.

2 Likes

Quit gaslighting.

4 Likes

His opponent flat out told me he plans on becoming a dictator if he wins.

Wait - I must have missed the news about Trump dying while in prison. When did that happen? Because that would be exactly what happened to Navalnyā€¦

And if he did die in prison, where the hell was his Secret Service detail???

The law from 1986? Have things changed since then?

Congress did passed immigration bill.

1 Like