Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/promises-made-promises-kept-heres-the-tally-of-trumps-289-accomplishments-in-only-20-months/
Less than one day before American voters head to the polls to decide the direction of the United States, the Washington Examiner posted a stunning list of the President’s ‘289 accomplishments’ and promises kept to the country.
The tally includes 289 accomplishments and 173 “major wins” such as four million new jobs, record low unemployment, tax cuts, the military gains against ISIS, immigration reform, reducing Americans on food stamps and more.
“Trump’s successes in reducing the cost of taxes and regulations, rebuilding our military, avoiding wars of choice and changing the courts rival those of all previous Republican presidents,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.
Below is a sampling of Trump’s accomplishments. Read the full list at the Washington Examiner.
- 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
- 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
- More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
- Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
- Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
- Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
- Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
- Manufacturers are more confident than ever.
- 12 percent of Americans rate the economy as the most significant problem facing our country, the lowest level on record.
- Achieved massive deregulation at a rapid pace, completing 22 deregulatory actions to every one regulatory action during his first year in office.
- Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs act into law
- 9 in 10 American workers are expected see an increase in their paychecks thanks to the tax cuts, according to the Treasury Department.