Progressivism beginning to resemble a religious cult bent on suicide -Tucker Carlson

Just like they in pa-18.

Trump supported a candidate and he lost.

A lot of these swing districts are in jersey and Callie.

Which isn’t exactly trumps wheelhouse.

Allan

I think GOP wins will be epic, perhaps even resonating in the culture wars with the left’s hold on Hollywood slipping badly.

Then conservatives will be dominating the movie industry? Christ, I can’t wait for all of the war movies and dehumanized foreigners gnashing their teeth and sharpening knives while shouting at bullet-hole riddled pictures of a fictional American president. One tasteful scene with breasts. A priest who gives the hero a life lesson that also works as the movie’s theme—something about home and, oddly, Dad’s old La-Z-Boy. Explosions. Oversized American flags. A wedding at the end and an evil country obliterated. Lots of opportunities for Mark Wahlberg.

I don’t expect anything epic.

Hold the house, maybe even pick up a few seats.

Pick up a few seats in the senate.

The only thing epic about it would be the break with the norm in which first term presidents usually lose at least one house if their party holds both coming into the first midterm.

Perhaps you’re right. But all bets are off if Trump declassifies all that material, and it exposes a scandal of the Obama Administration, Media and Democrats like never seen before in the history of this country.

If that is the “October” surprise, it will be epic. Trasformational. A SuperMajority.

If he sits on it till October and uses it as an election ploy it will bite him in the ass.

If the evidence is there, redact what is necessary and put the rest out ASAP.

I agree. I think FBI stonewalling will be the catalyst, the reason to declassify. He already warned Justice and the FBI, and still they are stonewalling. And he would have to do it before October do it could be digested and analyzed. Million documents+, that’s a lot.

If it isn’t done by July/August it will just look like political desperation on his part.

Not predicting domination, just something better than .001%.

As for crap violent movies, we get that now with leftists controlling it.

Conservatives would return to movies that made people feel good about America. And sitcoms would again be funny, not pc.

Only if done in isolation. If done in reaction to something that is revealed about Mueller or Rothstein (which is happening daily), or those FBI agents wanting to testify in favor of Trump actually do, that could result in declassifying them all without making it appear like a ploy.