Pro-Life clinics are being vandalized and threatened

It looks like this is becoming more frequent:

I’ve heard about a few more as well. Has anyone else heard or read about this also?

1 Like

Your thread title is wrong. It is not “pro-choice” clinics that are being attacked.

2 Likes

Thanks.

This is a shining example of what the pro-choice community is about. Vandalism, intimidation, and violence.

1 Like

This is what EXTREMISTS and ZEALOTS on BOTH SIDES are about. We have had bombings and murders by anti-abortionists and a similar number, over the years, by the other side.

There are always the radicals in every movement and political cause who will happily kill and destroy.

2 Likes

Y-yes. I do remember that one man who burned down the PP Clinic.

1 Like

None of those domestic terrorists will be charged, whenever they’re caught. At best they’ll just get slaps on the wrist like the 2020 leftist rioters.

1 Like

That’s debatable

1 Like

Probably White Supremacists.

4 Likes

Yep. There has been a decades long terror campaign against abortion clinics and doctors.

Kind of hard to clutch pearls about this.

1 Like

Can you provide some links to some legit articles where rioters that caused major damage were let off the hook? Maybe link to some court records?

the Roe Wade decision could be soon

cant wait to see all the “pearl clutching” as the maniac left firebombs churches around the country

The real violence is happening inside the abortion clinics. Every day.

1 Like

Well of course they are! (D)omestic terrorists are one-dimensional creatures, after all! :wink:

still mostly peaceful?

Homeland security is on top of this

1 Like

How’s this to start?

Federal prosecutors in Portland, Ore., have moved to dismiss almost half the cases they charged in connection with violence accompanying last year’s protests over racial injustice, as authorities grapple with how to tamp down politically motivated unrest that has arisen since then.

1 Like

Many were caught on tape, some with their faces visible. Others even posted their own videos of their actions those nights on social media. Hundreds were arrested.

But a review of NYPD data by the investigative team at WNBC, the NBC owned station in New York, shows that a large percentage of the cases — particularly in the Bronx — were dismissed, and that many convictions were for counts like trespassing that carry no jail time.

No big deal.

4 Likes

It blows my mind that they ignore this.

1 Like

Sadly I expect the violence to escalate, and pro-life clinics are not the only targets.