PRICELESS! Trump Mocks Strzok-Page Texts at MASSIVE MAGA Rally in Minnesota

Originally published at: PRICELESS! Trump Mocks Strzok-Page Texts at MASSIVE MAGA Rally in Minnesota | Sean Hannity

President Trump addressed a massive crowd of supporters in Minnesota Thursday night; publicly mocking the infamous text exchanges between DOJ employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page regarding their “insurance policy” against his election.

“They’re trying to stop me because they know that I don’t answer to them, I answer to you. Peter Strzok, remember he and his lover, Lisa Page, what a group. ‘She’s going to win! 10 million to one. I’m telling you Peter. She’s going to win. Oh I love you so much,’” joked the President.

“In a lawsuit filed on Tuesday, Strzok excoriates the Justice Department and FBI for their handling of his dismissal over a trove of text messages he wrote to a colleague that were critical of Trump. Strzok accuses the president of inappropriately bullying law enforcement officials deciding his fate, raises questions about why his texts were leaked to the media and lambastes the administration for only defending its employees’ free speech rights when they are praising Trump,” reports Politico.

Peter Strzok, whose anti-Trump texts got him fired from the FBI, sues for reinstatement https://t.co/PzFA3ELkki

— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) August 6, 2019

“Specifically, Strzok’s lawsuit accuses the agencies of violating his First and Fifth Amendment rights by firing him over the texts and then depriving him of due process to challenge his expulsion. And, Strzok argues, DOJ’s decision to give the incendiary messages to reporters before handing them to Congress — generating blaring headlines — was ‘deliberate and unlawful,’ a violation of the Privacy Act,” adds the website.