Presidential proclamation

That’s nice.

It has no power otherwise.

And again…even if it did, it doesn’t matter.

There are about 4,000 ballots that came after Nov 3.

They won’t flip the state to a Trump. Biden is now up by over 50,000 votes…not including those ballots.

So remove them…go ahead. All you’ll do is piss off those to whom those ballots belonged.

Come on man…I can tell you know this.

Trial against bided/Harris is not an option. There is no direct evidence of them conspiring. Dont be silly. Stay real.

Yes, that is what we are saying.

The President has absolutely no authority over Pennsylvania law.

He is not making law in PA!!! He is saying that the United States government recognizes it as a valid law in PA. Nothing more.

I’m calling BS on only 4000 votes after Nov 3. (Personal option. No fact checking)

I’m glad you know where to draw the line.

The executive branch of federal government does not have the authority to “recognize”, enforce or interpret Pennsylvania law.

So the fed Gov can go to CA and make federal marijuana arrests. The government “recognizes” state law!

Yes, they can.

Whether they do, or do not “recognize” state law is irrelevant. They can choose to enforce federal law, or choose not to - but they cannot enforce state law.

But they dont out of recognition.

Yes, for the most part that is correct at this point in time.

So the government does have the right to recognize state law. How the government expresses their recognition is irrelevant.

You appear to misunderstand.

Trump - or the executive branch in general - can say whatever they want, in regard to state law.

They can’t do anything about it, though - except through the courts.

So, conversely, the President could “hereby” a state law as invalid.

The US government has every right to verify any law as constitutional. What puzzles me is that anyone would question that. If the US government can veiw proper constitutionality of a law, it can declare it won’t test its validity in court That is all the proclamation would do. It is showing its support and the US government will defend a states law from being violated by outside or internal threats to the laws sanctity

I didn’t know president has that power. It would be funny if he comes out like Michael Scott and says loudly - “I PROCLAIM BANKRUPTCY”.

You have moved the goalposts around so much that it’s difficult to tell what your argument even is, at this point.

What is that you think a “presidential proclaimation” will do?

In your OP, you said:

This is entirely incorrect. The President does not have the power to void any ballots in Pennsylvania by proclamation.

LOL! I’m sure he knows more about the subject then you do.

Aimed at those inside the Government he/she is Chief Executive.

Not the States. The President can issue it but it wouldn’t be worth the paper it is printed on.

Not needed. Any ballots cast after November 3rd are void anyway.

All the ballots being counted in PA were cast on or before election day.

The difference is that the USPS didn’t deliver some of them on time.
.WW, PSHS