Presidential Approval Rating

Liberals and liberalism have been exposed.

They’ve been in charge for a year and a half…

Biden and his team of morons immediately started reversing policies that were working.

The result of their jack wagon stupidity has been to implement dumbass ideas that don’t work.

Surprise surprise…replacing good ideas that work with stupid ideas that don’t has a negative impact.

Who Knew…(aside from all of us dumb ole country hicks who tried to tell the left that what is happening is what would happen under Biden).

2 Likes

I can’t think of another administration where starving babies was an issue. But hey, Trump was worse.

6 Likes

I can see the ads now:

Cue crying woman on TV in Africa: “For just 17 Kenyan shillings per day, you can help a starving child in America.”

How things have changed.

1 Like

History started in 2017.

Will he break the 30 floor?

3 Likes

I can’t believe his score isn’t zero. The fact it’s not, proves just how dumb some people truly are.

3 Likes

Can’t remember who said it but it bears repeating.

“Consider how dumb the average person is. Now, consider that half of them is even dumber.”

3 Likes

That would be George Carlin.

4 Likes

He’s still breathing.

2 Likes

They must be counting illegals as they cross the Rio Grande (and before they enter the trucks).

3 Likes

Only because it’s on his cheat sheet.

4 Likes

George W. Bush had a similar floor with somewhere around 30% his second term. Because around 30% are partisan base that’s really hard to reason with, many low information voters.

2 Likes

George Bush also had the Media attacking him daily, nearly as bad as they attacked Trump.

Joe Biden’s biggest supporter is the Media that covers for every screw up he makes.

I also remember the Democrats telling us that George W. Bush stole the election from Al Gore.

2 Likes

George Bush also stole the election against Kerry per Democrat groups and Kerry himself. There were lawsuits by Democratic groups to stop the steal. They failed. Kerry was whining in 2006 that it was “undemocratic”.

Of course, unlike now, this wasn’t a threat to our mocracy.

4 Likes

John Kerry saying something two years post election results is not the same as the President using the power of the office in an attempt to overturn the results of an election that he knew that he lost.

Seriously. Trying to find any sort of equivalence just does not exist.

1 Like

Funny thing about rhetoric, no matter how many times you repeat it, that doesn’t make it correct. Not even if you put explanation points at the end.

2 Likes

It’s the old he did it on Wednesday but she did it on Tuesday…apples and oranges.

3 Likes

Most people don’t trust the media these days. Doubt that’s a huge factor.

That confidence has fallen almost every year since. Now, according to Gallup, just 36% of people say they have at least a fair amount of trust in the media. In 2016, trust was at an all-time low of 32%

1 Like

You are right, it’s not the same. But then John Kerry is gutless, so …

Seems inevitable at the rate of decline.