Presidential Approval Rating

Yes yea it. How many posts are there about gop screwing up? About the same number

Of course it does

By “people” I presume you mean libs … :neutral_face:

1 Like

Of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

New poll from Yahoo “news” show’s Biden has reached a new low point of his Presidency, with 39% approval. Also, for the first time in a Yahoo poll, Trump has higher favorabilities than Biden and would be ahead if an election were held today…and, as they point out, this is after a week of Congress trying to link Trump to a seditious conspiracy.

4 Likes

Meanwhile, worldwide:

4 Likes

Wow, 85%. Look at that senile, blithering idiot go.

The national dissatisfaction is bipartisan. Most Americans, 85%, say the country is headed in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

It is a defense if Biden faces Trump in 2024. I think Biden is terrible as a President, but better than Trump.

How is Brandon better for you?

1 Like

I’m not sure which is worse…Brandon in the WH or being surrounded by 81 million Brandonites? :thinking:

^^^^^^^^^ the defense rests it’s case ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Well the dumbass did promise unity!

2 Likes

Enjoying that $5.00 gas, are we? Oh, and we were all eating a little too much anyway so cutting back on expensive groceries isn’t all that bad.

Now…on to the Ukraine with a few $Billion more.

But best of all, no more mean Tweets!!!

2 Likes

Misery index is UP UP UP.

3 Likes

Where’s Big Al at? You could always count on him to sing Biden’s praises.

1 Like

OIP

These supporters think Biden is doing an excellent job.

3 Likes

1 Like

You know not one single libs here that I’ve seen ever said where Biden is better then Trump. Economy? Foreign policy? Border? Social issues…but again we aren’t going to agree with that. I personally think most moderates had enough of social warriors/woke idiots.

1 Like

Liberals and liberalism have been exposed.

They’ve been in charge for a year and a half…

Biden and his team of morons immediately started reversing policies that were working.

The result of their jack wagon stupidity has been to implement dumbass ideas that don’t work.

Surprise surprise…replacing good ideas that work with stupid ideas that don’t has a negative impact.

Who Knew…(aside from all of us dumb ole country hicks who tried to tell the left that what is happening is what would happen under Biden).

2 Likes