President Trumps Constitutional Veto Power

My preference is to leave this sort of speculation to the conservatives. They are constantly inventing unsupported scenarios, such as Rush suggesting yesterday that the white nationalist terrorism in Australia was a false flag operation. In dealing with Trump and his coven, there are so many visible crimes, lies, and violations of decency that we don’t need to make anything up.

Fair enough. It almost disturbs me as much that he might be surrounded by advisors who don’t know to research slogans.

The president, if not overruled by the courts, is going to get to veto several more times before the election in Nov 2020… Every six months to be exact… The voters will get to see every vote right up until the election… :slight_smile:

I just lost two days over a similar error.

You’re in the string of posts I replied to despite the fact I’m only responding to Bomberfox (in this case).

This software notifies everyone in the string and also brings up the string even if you’re only trying to reply to the last post in the string.

You’re not the pilgrim I was looking for.

They settled here legally, Illegal immigrants murder 1000+ Americans in California,100’s more if you add the rest of the Country, and that’s just from drunk driving Illegals from Mexico, now add drugs, gang violence, human trafficking etc etc, is what’s going on right now, and that’s what needs to be dealt with, yup, my Hispanic family members are doing real good in this country so are my Black ones. way better then they did under Barry O

Bummer, I thought I got found. lol

Is ‘found out’ close enough? :smile:

“Found out”, I don’t know what you mean by that., maybe its too early,lol

Even if it’s not early where you are, it’s early somewhere.

Can anyone with only half a brain really be insulted?

No offense, but I’d like to see a DNA test there, Geronimo.

1 Like