President Trumps Constitutional Veto Power

Legitimate geek cred, well done.

Wolverine? I have no idea what you mean by that

I didn’t copy paste anything, have I?

I wasnt responding to you.

my bad, I didn’t look in the corner, sorry, i’ll pay better attention in the future

You certainly were not responding to the thread!

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims to be an advocate of hard working people living in the Bronx. If that is so, why is she not advocating an end to the unconstitutional “Temporary Victory Tax” of 1943, which began federal confiscation of the bread which working people have earned by the sweat of their labor?

Trump’s Nation emergency declaration is unconstitutional.
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/433923-national-emergency-funding-of-border-wall-is-unconstitutional

Follow the discussion. Focus.

I know you don’t. And now everyone else does too.

1000s of acres in NY was given to my 5th n 6th generational grandparents for their contribution to the Revolutionary War, there’s a township in NY named after them and a highway too.
A house that’s was built just after the War of 1812 is still lived in today, my dream and hopes are to make it there someday.

The Senate was close enough that a few might jump in to do the override and just kill this issue.

The walls been going up n being fixed in places on a daily basis,
voting to override the Presidents decision to help save American lives, not to mention the lives of the people being taken advantage of sexually n financially n made to smuggle drugs, Etc., Not to mention the 1000s upon 1000s who have died and the ones that will continue to die if they override the Presidents Veto, if they can live with that and the fact they don’t have the Backs of Dying Americans, and should told so and when its time to vote we remember who put OUR LIVE’S in DANGER, because of a hatred towards Mr. Trump, They hate Trump more then they care about Americans if they try to override it and SHAME ON THEM!

Be more specific then. You said your white grandfather.

It’s hard to focus, I’m hungry

My white grandfather back then hung out with Thomas Penn
the old records show he bought a 1000 acres from him, happened to be right next to the Joseph Smiths family farm, no, I’m not a Mormon, but I did read all of the Books of Mormon so I could say that I’ve read all of it, just as I have with all the religious books written

Next move in the hyperbole game,

“It’s an act of WAR by Mexico!!”

There’s a lot of name dropping going on here. Just sayin. :thinking:

By all definitions, isn’t having millions of people in ones country illegally and millions more coming into ones country illegally, an invasion?
IF NOT, i’d like to know when it is called one.
I cant believe people will throw Americans rights away, so people here or coming here have more rights then its legal citizens , what’s happening is absolutely insane and the Democrats hatred for our president is putting ALL of us in danger, this has to stop!

Funny thing is im related to Aaron Burr, he dueled Alexander Hamilton and won.

Wow, how cool.