President Trump to Ban Bump Stocks

Challenge it how? The debate is over … the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right irrespective of the collective of the Militia. So sayeth the SCOTUS.

So you don’t like the First, Fourth and Fifth Amendments either. What a surprise.

Then apparently, we are in agreement. I hope that Grassroots is paying attention.

But that is not true, just being an “American” does not mean you can walk into a store and walk out with any gun of your choosing.

Want to start listing all the “nobodies” that prevent that? Waiting periods, identification requirements, background checks, age restrictions, safety testing/certification, limits on what types of weapons being sold…

etc… etc… etc…

If you think the government simply monitoring weirdos violates the “First, Fourth and Fifth Amendment”, then I can’t help you.

I bet you are one of those people that also proclaims the government is inept when a mass shooter is not caught based on their obvious internet history!

All violations of the 2nd Amendment. And you want more.

The Bill of Rights was written for the “weirdos”.

YOUR interpretation of the 2nd amendment, the existence of those supposed “violations” are evidence that not everyone shares it.

Shall not be infringed.

You don’t get to have your own personal constitution, sorry!

The Constitution says exactly that. “Shall not be infringed.” Period.

Yeah, you keep repeating that, it’s WHAT 'shall not be infringed" that you have your own definition for!

What point are you trying to make here? Any American who can pass the Federal background check and who has the money to purchase, can buy any non-class 3 gun on the market. And any American who passes the more stringent Class 3 requirements and has the money and can find what he wants for sale, can purchase it.

What do the words “shall not be infringed” mean to you?

The point is very simple, federal and state governments restricts gun ownership based on a multitude of factors and requirements.

Increasing those restrictions is not suddenly “infringing”, that already happened!

You are right, but apparently you believe that you do.

“ Definition of infringe

transitive verb

1 : to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another.”

Now do you need me to post the definition of “encroach” or can you do that for yourself?

By definition, any law that encroaches on the right of the people to keep and bear arms infringes on that fight. That we as a people have accepted certain encroachments, does not change that fact.

You really need top stop repeating yourselves!

No one is confused about verbs, it’s the boundaries your perceived “right” to carry killing instruments that is already actively regulated.

Well, if you are not confused, why do you keep ignoring the facts?