President Trump to Ban Bump Stocks

Crazy deaths. 14 teenagers a day.

Well in my civics class we had discussed this and you can just stop ammunition!

Actually, you can’t. Your civics class? You’re still in school? You should take a Government class. 101 maybe.

Calm down a little bit, you sound a bit hysterical.

Then the school should fire your Civics Teacher. Ammunition is an integral part of arms; i.e. without ammunition a gun is not an arm. In other words, the Constitution protects your right to keep and bear ammunition in the same sentence as it protects your right to keep and bear arms … because they are one in the same. Your Civics Teacher should know that.

So how much ammunition do you have for your RPGs?

I think not, you seem to be hysterical about losing your toys!

Now you are just being silly.

I’m not the one having an exclamation point party.

I might have passed this one by rather quickly. Did your civics teacher not teach about your rights in that class?

I have to agree, to be honest I never even heard of bump stocks until the Las Vegas shooting.

According to this video if interested (comparison starts at 1:20 mark ) of an AR-15 semi/bump stock/full auto.

AR-15 semi auto (5 rounds per second).
AR-15 semi auto bump stock (7.5 rounds per second).
AR-15 fully automatic (15 rounds per second).

So what kind of RPG do you have?

I’m sure you think you are being clever, but you are not.

I used to play Skyrim a lot, I am have been waiting for a sequel announcement but they keep putting it off :frowning: I guess the last good rpg I played was “The Witcher III”.

Multimillion dollar nanny businesses for starters

And bee friendly lemonade companies. But to be fair the owner isn’t a teenager, she’s 11.

I forgot why we needed Bump Stocks so much?

Jo has 30 years and is the CEO.

Banning bump stocks is a decent start but I will never vote for another politician that doesn’t advocate for continually challenging the 2nd amendment in court.

Honestly I think the government needs to monitor people that constantly argue for these radical things like bump stops, it’s suspicious and concerning.

The government is already monitoring Trump

Need has nothing to do with it.