PRESIDENT TRUMP: The GOP is Quickly ‘Becoming the Party of Healthcare’

Originally published at: PRESIDENT TRUMP: The GOP is Quickly ‘Becoming the Party of Healthcare’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump spoke with reporters inside the White House Friday morning; saying the GOP is quickly “becoming the party of healthcare” after supporting a new proposal that would end “surprise medical billing” for American patients.

“The Republican Party, I have to say this is really very much becoming the party of health care, you see what we’re doing. We’re determined to end surprise medical billing for American patients and that’s happening right now,” said the Commander-in-Chief.

President Trump: "The Republican Party, I have to say this is really very much becoming the party of health care, you see what we're doing. We're determined to end surprise medical billing for American patients and that's happening right now." pic.twitter.com/vFvY2m0ihr

— The Hill (@thehill) May 10, 2019

Trump’s comments come as a high-stakes lawsuit against the Affordable Care Act makes its way through the courts. If upheld, the legal challenge could effectively nullify President Obama’s signature legislative achievement.

I think that most Americans could agree that it would be nearly impossible for
the GOP/Republicans/Conservative Politicians to do any worse than
Obamacare did on Healthcare. lol.

Unless you’re a brainwashed millennial. Then the Fake News Media is probably
already thinking for you, and you think that Obamacare was the best thing
to ever happen to America. lol.