President Trump must use fireside chats to win illegal immigration debate

Only to drown them out and speak over the top of them. And what you said about MSNBC not inviting and having on people with different points of view … well that is a baseless assertion that simply isn’t true or correct.

Well, aren’t you clever by omitting dramatically different points of view, especially when it comes to the destructive nature of unregulated immigration.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

1. The omission of your adjective that you seem to think really matters wasn’t purposeful nor is it really relevant.

2. Immigration is the U.S is not unregulated nor will it be regardless of who is president.

Why are you so dramatic about everything?

:roll_eyes:

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

He’s still pissed that the 19th century happened.

3 Likes

I don’t watch MSNBC. Funny how its assumed that liberals all watch either CNN or MSNBC and there is no alternative.

I watch my local news, and sometimes World News on ABC with David Muir.

Here’s an entire thread on the story.

Which media outlet should Trump’s speeches be aired on?

I think he’s been pissed since the 11th amendment was passed, you know because its not all forefatherish and stuff.

1 Like

I agree! He needs to bypass obstructionists in the media and layout his objectives directly addressing the people, without it being distorted and misrepresented, and let the chips fall where they may.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

He already does weekly addresses that bypass obstructionists in the media. Why do you keep saying that he should start doing something he’s already doing?

The White House uploaded the most recent one to YouTube six days ago, it’s only three and a half minutes, but with Donald’s incisive and concise communication skills, that’s easily 15 minutes worth of real content.

1 Like

Sweet plan. We probably need some more tax cuts to pay off the national debt though.

He is not doing what I suggested. What I suggested was as follows:

President Trump needs to take a page out of former President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s play-book and hold evening “fireside chats” on TV and use them to explain how uncontrolled immigration is destroying our country from within. How it is destroying our public school systems; how it is overburdening our health care system and bankrupting local emergency rooms; how it is destroying local communities with crime, gangs and violence; how it is overwhelming state welfare systems; and how it is even contributing to the spread of diseases such as Tuberculosis, chickenpox, measles, and various sexually transmitted diseases.

Did you miss “on TV”?

JWK

No, I didn’t, did you miss when I asked you what networks you imagined would run his daily primetime tv show?

You apparently did miss what I stated or intentionally ignored what I stated by asserting President Trump is already doing what I suggest.

In answer to your above question, networks which are not biased against President Trump.

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

For example?

I gave you my answer and will not run down a rabbit hole with you by answering your new question which is intentionally designed to obstruct a meaningful discussion about the OP’s suggestion.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

The unavoidable truth is, our Fifth Column democrat political leaders’ plan for “free” college tuition will be paid for by confiscating and redistributing the paychecks of millions of college graduates who worked for and paid their own way through college and are now trying to finance their own economic needs.

A meaningful discussion of the OP’s suggestion would include a discussion of the logistics. I’m wondering what networks you think would give over time (a half hour?) daily to the President. Would he be paying for the time?

Ugh I’m dreading August.

August in Mississippi is a good description of hell. Up to 100 degrees combined with enough humidity to drown in.

You don’t read very well, do you? :roll_eyes:

JWK

You apparently do not get paid for thinking!

JWK