President Trump eliminating a major federal agency

I am all for shrinking government. And getting rid of useless federal agencies. Good for Trump.

2 Likes

And Kudos to you for your integrity.

1 Like

I beg to differ. I saw her offer it to one of Vlad’s evil henchmen. Google it or better yet, BING "Hillary’s reset button.

Thanks, man. Right is right, and it’s about time they shrink the size of Government. My only concern is the number of jobs that are lost. I hope it’s not huge.

1 Like

The plan is to retire some people and absorb the rest into other agencies until they are able to retire. I agree, I don’t want to see anybody put out of work.

1 Like

I like the retirement angle. Buy out those who are ready to retire. May take ten years, but it’s a good start. Very conservative…

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. And it’s not cruel.

Lol…ya got me. I wasn’t criticizing. Just making a point that you yourself said it. It is not my intention to call out. Just making the point. I hope it didn’t offend you in any way.

Was kind of surprised it got removed though?

Huh? Who are you talking to?

1 Like

who need an agency to manage the civil retirement, and healthcare program of federal workers.

You’re assuming that it won’t get managed? Bad assumption.

Trump hasn’t been great on follow through so we’ll see. Sounds like elimination of a letterhead with little effect on the size of government.

Thats the hope.

Name three things that he has destroyed. Almost everything he has touched has been improved.

Not my post…however…

Environmental Protection Laws. Respect from our Allies. A Balanced Budget.

Environmental laws. What was the measurable negative impact?

Respect from allies. Our trade agreements have been the best in years. And most European leaders are a total mess. They are not in any position to judge.

Balanced budget. The last balanced budget was nearly 20 years ago. And we’ve only had five since 1960. Which budget hawk did you have in mind?

With all due respect, if that’s all you have then you gotta love what he’s doing!

It’s obviously not a useless agency, since its current functions would all be transferred elsewhere. And given that Congressional approval is needed for major parts of the plan, I would be very surprised to see if go anywhere during Trump’s term.

Trump is the biggest waste in government right now. Let’s see if we can get rid of that waste in next year’s election.

How did that work out for CIA, NSA, CoJ and FBI?

That’s not remotely true.

And no, I’m having too much fun. If you’re serious, you’re going to need a better clown car.