President Trump and repugs should start considering packing SCOTUS

Paranoia will destroy ya.

Did you just come up with this ā€˜ā€˜revolutionaryā€™ā€™ idea all on your own.

how did you realize this would be such a game changing political move.

I understood the analogy and was replying in the same style as the analogy. I know he wasnā€™t being literal. Neither was I.

It would be a mistake to underestimate conan.

1 Like

Speaking of uncalled for and petty Iā€™m having a hard time quoting your posts.

Packing the SC goes back to FDR in the 30ā€™s. Itā€™s not original.

Just a reminder - weā€™re still waiting on that healthcare plan that Trump was going to send over to Congress for passage on day 1, so it will likely be a while before anything like this gets over to congress. :rofl:

Iā€™m pretty good with the penalty being waived. A little wiggle room, a little freedom. Ya knowā€¦freedom. The thing we conservatives gravitate towards. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Donā€™t you also gravitate to the Heritage Foundation?

What does the Heritage Foundation have to do with the price of tea in China.

Do you gravitate towards the National Enquirer?

Guess you havenā€™t heard the one about the Heritage Foundation and where the mandatory idea originated. Iā€™m not here to tell you.

Funny - seeing that Iā€™m a conservative, and I love freedom as well. Freedom from randomly invoked taxation via tariffs. Freedom from a president bypassing the constitutional process of funding by declaring a national emergency. Itā€™s been interesting watching Trump supporters support those same actions that I, as a conservative, cannot abide.

Well, that is where youā€™ve made erroneous assumptions.

Assumption 1: I gravitate to the Heritage Foundation;
Assumption 2: I havenā€™t heard about the Heritage Foundation;
Assumption 3: I care about the origination of what the Heritage Foundation proposed;
Assumption 4: Donā€™t really care why you are here or not or who you want to tell whatever to.

My original statement stands.

Well played victim card. But I have to trump it with what really happened.

I didnā€™t mean you personally. It was ā€˜youā€™ as in the ā€œwe conservativesā€ you were apparently speaking for.

Donā€™t CONSERVATIVES also gravitate to Heritage.

My original statement stands too.

How are they random?

No victim card in my post or stance. Quite the opposite.

I donā€™t know. Do liberals gravitate to the National Enquirer?

Itā€™s my fault for quoting your posts. Sorry.

Yeah, I know and so does @conan . Weā€™ve discussed it. Whatā€™s new is the stop punch.

It really hasnā€™t, significantly, been pointed out.

Probably our fault for assuming people know history.

Itā€™s an awesome strategy. Do unto others before they do unto you. We canā€™t afford to let principles and values stand as obstacles to victory.

Yeah but itā€™s necessary to adopt the tactics of liberals if the country is going to be saved from liberals.

As soon as we achieve MAGA we can talk about principles and values and bold, contrasting colors again. Until then we gotta go with pastels.

1 Like