President Trump addresses the nation tonight

Transparent aluminum?

So the entire thing was nothing more than an attempt to fleece the base of more money for their reelection campaign while they still can? How can people possibly be this blind?

2 Likes

Democrats want to pay the TSA and the CBP. Republicans want them to work for free until Trump gets his campaign promise.

1 Like

I have to agree with the folks who thought the “so sad, so terrible” line was a laugh out loud moment.

3 Likes

That was supremely stupid. Just proves he has no actual plan for anything.

You want funding? You show a plan. Not just 5B for something or other. He’s such a moron.

Cringey.

10chuckles

By the way, Trump is clearly on something. What is he on?

You could clearly see him hurrying to finish at the end because the sniffles were about to get totally out of control. It was hilarious. He’s snorting something.

1 Like

Well something is definitely up looks like all our trump supporting forum friends went to bed early tonight.

1 Like

Once again, their dream of an authoritarian tyrant melted into a pool of warm vanilla ice cream scum.

Womp womp.

1 Like

Very legal and very cool

Have you ever been to a prison?! Big giant walls keep the drugs out!

1 Like

My telling the truth makes me seem “bitter” to you? I’m sorry, but the truth can cause pain, if one’s been avoiding it. Also, you’re the guy who’s always whining when people post a reply that comments on you in a personal way. You whine about it repeatedly, incessantly, at the slightest of prompts. Whine, whine, whine. Have some cheese.

1 Like

Can’t wait to listen to the Republican Media ridiculously try to pump some testosterone into this weak address tomorrow.

They were riding the National Emergency hard today.

Lol.

i read this on another board…

“His eyes were all squinty and he looked haggard and ruined. And demoralized. I think he finally feels like the trapped rat he is. There is no victory coming from this stunt.”

are you sure you didnt see that on cnn?

CNN isn’t needed to know what your eyes see. He looked defeated and can barely read his TelePrompTer

That is horrible. Trump and the GOP are just full of cruel people. It’s sickening.

A complete and total waste of one of the most powerful tools in a President’s arsenal. This is an avenue to really persuade and convince. He did none of that. It was tired, boring, and felt forced. He is screwed on this Shutdown. He moved no one last night.

3 Likes

Fascinating. Lol