President Donald Trump publicly undermined his attorney Rudy Giuliani

“He’'ll get his facts straight,” Trump stipulated of his longtime friend on Friday morning, before adding: “There has been a lot of misinformation. I say, You know what? Learn before you speak. It’s a lot easier.”

“He really has his heart into it. He’s working hard,” Trump said of Giuliani, before adding: “He’s learning the subject matter.”

Maybe not let your new attorney do a interview on national show? Maybe that’s a good idea?

“Learn before you speak”
~Donald Trump

Ah ha ha ha.

5 Likes

trump doesn’t lock down the white house like Obama did. Get used to it. It is a new white house.

What?

This spin is … incredible.

1 Like

ohhhh…come on buddy. I’m writing for the average man to read and understand. There is nothing cryptic about what I said.

You know… obama made sure the people around him knew the facts before they did interviews…

Trump is not interested about such things…

2 Likes

Easy…

The trump admin is a total crapfest of incompetence while obamas wasnt…

No he just makes sure everyone around him always signs a NDA.

1 Like

Not making sure your new attorney doesn’t crap all over your story equals not "lock[ing] down the White House like Obama did?

you want to be my new attorney?

“Learn before you speak”

The gifs just write themselves with this one.

It seems like trump huggers are now relegated to just being trolls. It’s funny as hell. Good show, Guvnah! Lol!

This Week’s Sign of the Apocalypse: Donald advising people to learn before they speak.

3 Likes

Eleventy dimensional in scope and complexity.

People usually say that as a joke. I’m just trying to get to 11:59 PM.

Throwing those who work for him under the bus seems to be a favorite pastime of the current occupant of the White House.

He also said that Rudy only started yesterday. He can’t even tell the truth about trivial stuff.

1 Like

am i the only one who thinks it funny that southern republicans (who many times despise yankees and adulterers and lawyers and spoiled rich kids) are cheering on a couple of yankees who are exactly that?

Stop taking him literally, I mean, seriously, I mean, Rudy who?