Prediction: Market Will Take Bad Turn Before Election

it’s all about the benjamins

This is a bold prediction after the Dow dropped a thousand points yesterday. You’re like Nostradamus.

3 Likes

ones who want to affect the election

Dude
ji6zzUZwNIuLS

Frankly, the market is overpriced and completely divorced from reality anyway. It wouldn’t take too much for it to crash and burn.

Unemployment is high, GDP has tanked - but the stock market is up. It is acting opposite of what the rational pattern would be right now.

if youre done contributing to the thread (and i use that term loosely) you dont have to post here

thanks

Who? Nameless shadowy groups?

if you look at the market as a whole it hasnt done nearly as well as the headline numbers show.
the giant tech stocks Facebook,Amazon,Microsoft,Google and Apple account for the majority of this years gains. those 5 are almost 25% of the s%p themselves.
they are almost 50% of the Nasdaq

and despite the last 2 days declines they are really just back to where they were 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Quantitative easing is the only thing keeping the market afloat right meow.

Sorry but if I see a company groundless conspiracy theory I’m going to call it out for the ridiculousness that it is

1 Like

i stated no theory

feel free to disagree all you want

none of those companies are very favorable of trump, obviously

Yes you did. Your conspiracy theory is the Democrats are going to use the Republican controlled Fed to manipulate the market right before the election.

You seriously think those companies are going to purposely tank in order to maybe get Biden elected?

Well by the strict definition of the word, no you haven’t…but at the same time, you absolutely have.

Essentially you have decided in advance that any market downturn between now and the election will because of nefarious actions by…someone or some group.

If you hadn’t…this thread wouldn’t exist.

do you agree?

Predictors of the market have been off by a while. One would suspect COVID would have tanked the market AND kept it low. But it had rocketed back up close to 30K, even with massive unemployment and so much uncertainty.

Some “schemes” to deliberately tank the market before the election won’t happen. Thinking somehow that there will be some “anti-Trump” push with the markets is silly.

i didnt say anything like that

ok. i disagree.

i suspect he is costing lots of super rich people lots of money for the sake of americans.

thats not going to be tolerated

No because your silly speculation is more full of holes than a colander.

But good on you for admitting you espoused a “theory”.