PragerU and the Deep state

There are dozens if not hundreds.

One thing they can do is raise the requirements for users that post content.

That should be easy enough.

Require a verified street address and valid credit card before you post content.

That would keep minors away also.

:credit_card:

Yes Smyrna. Go to their website where all their videos are readily available.

1 Like

You realise that minors have a street address and many have “credit cards” (in quotes because our Credit Union Debit Card processes through a “Credit Card” transaction when used to make purchases).

Especially teenagers.
.WW, PHS

Like our beloved border fence nothing is fool proof.

It would make tracking content abusers at least plausible.

Just a step…

You are now regulating freedom of speech are you not?

Is it an Obama judge?

No. Just making sure vandals and miscreants can be tracked down.

Unless you are a LEO of some sort, or legislator…there is not much you can do.
You could choose to not use the services of a company you do not agree with.
Or write to your representative to try to make a new law or regulation.

Really? Can you provide a link? I admit, I travel in the same circle…every day. Being boring is…the most exciting thing about me…and…I like it that way. :sunglasses:

I’m sorry. I meant another site like Youtube.

Why? Why the need to use someone else’s property for free? Set up your own site. That’s what Prager.com is.

Dailymotion and vimeo spring to mind.

There are quite a few others, but the thing is it’s hard to make money off of hosting videos for free. Youtube only started making money a year or two back, they were constantly running at a loss for years.

Then the adpocalypse happened, scared off advertisers and they went back to losing money.

2 Likes

More on the subject…

1 Like

Here is what you do.
Have the government create a site, where you can say whatever you want.
Then they cannot limit your speech, because it is the government.

Or, create your own, and make it the wild wild west…free for all…let anyone post anything they want!

I’m not making myself clear. If there was another good choice of platform besides YouTube…I’d use it. The only way I can have the impact I’d like, if…I don’t like the whole…is through my $. If there was an alternative to YouTube…I’d go explore it.

Thank you. I’ll explore them.

The platform you’re looking for is the internet. Set up your own site and bypass other people’s private platform.

Nahhhhhh…it’s not that important to me. I have enough irons in the fire of life. :sunglasses:

Yet you complain about businesses like Youtube, Twitter FB etc…

I guess some people just like to complain.

1 Like