Powell argues "no reasonable person" would believe her lies

Dominion should also sue the state of Texas, and Democrat congress people – Amy Klobuchar , Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden and Marc Pocan.

Powell’s position that she was stating her “opinion” and that reasonable persons would know her statements were opinion does not help her position in this lawsuit nor with the state bar associations involved with her filings.
As an officer of the court, she is obligated to investigate the factual
basis for her claims before making them in public filings.

She made statements of fact, not just opinions:
“Well, I can hardly wait to put forth all the evidence we’ve collected
on Dominion, starting with the fact it was created to produce altered
voting results in Venezuela for Hugo Chávez and then shipped
internationally to manipulate votes for purchase in other countries
including this one”.

Dominion provided the facts to Powell regarding her allegations. They asked for a retraction. Her attorney, Lin Wood, responded that no retraction would be made.
If you’d like to contrast Powell’s motion to dismiss against the original complaint filed by Dominion, you can find the complaint here.

1 Like

Agreed. I would also like to know more about the midnight ballot dumps that were made up of nearly all Biden votes.

Page 42 of 54 per PDF numbering in the Header.

Page 32 per PDF numbering at the bottom of the page.

WW

When states don’t allow counting of mail-in ballots until election day and logistics say those ballots don’t get counted until after the polls close. And given that DEM were more likely to vote mail-in over GOP that preferred in-person voting on Election day.

Then ya, expect to see high number counts after polls close going to the anti-Trump vote.

WW

1 Like

Well this is frighteningly accurate.

Was 2008 a midterm…cuz that was the year used in my calculation? Your post and your inability to follow the math should be embarrassing for you…but I’ll bet it isn’t? Do I win? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

This one surprisingly didn’t get a slew of lib likes. lol

1 Like

You bolded 2020 and 2018. That is what you tried to compare.

The article I posted did. All you had to do was follow the math…which I understand was too difficult but thanks for playing.

You knew she was full of ■■■■ the entire time?

If what she said to the public was simply her spouting bull feces, because she’s a professional in the area she claimed to have insight, she should be held to a higher standard and I hope she does get sued.

Not a one.

1 Like

Ouch.

We were also told that exact scenario would play out almost an entire month before the election. It should not of surprised anyone

Notice how 2018 was 20% higher than other every other mid-term? Trump inspired voters to turn out against Republicans at unprecedented levels and the trend continued in 2020.

She is. And that bull feces is the nexus of the widespread fraud allegations

Apparently, it’s easier for some to just pretend that the people who voted against Trump don’t exist rather than to admit that people like Powell were full of ■■■■■■■■ when they were spreading this “fraudulent election” ■■■■■■■■ . They don’t even believe Powell now that she is flat out saying her accusations were full of ■■■■

The good news is the more absurd this gets, the less the rational are to support it.

1 Like

You don’t know what I know. You don’t know what Sidney knows.

Leftists are fine ones to talk. We were subjected to 4 years of Russia interrogations without ANY evidence. NONE. They were going on fiction produced by Hillary, that they knew was fraud, but THEY kept it going.

Now there is a mountain of evidence, but there are no investigative journalists anymore. The so-called journalists are panting after leftists.

Give us 4 years to investigate election fraud that you had and then ask your damned questions about what we know.