Post enumeration surveys reveal a devastating level of failure in the 2020 Census

Provocateur on your part is far more accurate. You made a false statement about my ideas.

Coincidence

You don’t think those were not a out a political opponent? I got a bridge to sell you.

1 Like

Well… in the case of the Search Warrant on Mar-a-Lago… they gave Private Citizen Donald J Trump months to return the classified documents that he had no right to. So they asked him nicely. Then they subpoenaed him. He failed to comply with it. And months after that a Search Warrant was issued. Looks to me that he got special treatment that no one else would enjoy. It was Trump’s failure to comply and return the classified documents that led to his Club getting a Search Warrant issued on it.

As far as the Carter Page Warrant. There was a massive attack on our election by Russian Intelligence during that period. Carter Page had left the campaign, but he was traveling to Russia and in contact with Igor Sechin who was under US Sanctions. So they got FISA Warrant on him. They violated his rights on the 2nd renewal by leaving out exculpatory information. The Mueller Report could not tie him to anything but did stay that his actions and contacts were never fully explained. The GOP led Senate Intelligence Committee found that even though Horowitz was right about his rights being violated on the second FISA renewal that the FBI was correct to have counterintelligence concerns about Page and that he is a super squirrely dude ( my words… I am paraphrasing) and that he was being courted by Russian Intelligence because they thought that he was more important than he actually was.

The Steele Dossier was created to out a political opponent. That was the point of it. But that was the actions of the Clinton campaign and not the Government that did that.

A lot of typing just to admit you were wrong again.

3 Likes

Yer funny

And he delayed it trying to get partisan BS put into it.

Demographics?

Shoe was on the other foot when the census tried to use statistical methods to make up for participation shortfalls… but the shoeless foot complained and SCOTUS affirmed that these techniques can not be used to improve the count.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/98-404.ZO.html

As a result it is up to the populace to participate in the census… or lose out on the goodies.

And tried to end it early

That too, I had forgotten. It was so clumsily handled, there was never even a remote chance of getting an accurate count.

1 Like

Must have been.

Darn that Trump!

Uh, huh. :wink:

Okay… then who was?

Was he in charge of the FBI? How about the CIA? How about the IRS? How about…what ever? Just because he is the POTUS, does not put him into the position where he is making these decisions.

1 Like

Not when shadow government employees are the actual one’s interpreting the census data.

I don’t agree it must be. There could be other causes. The report is too dense in expert methodologies for me to interpret a cause for red/blue disparity …

I do notice that the disparity correlates geographical (Northeast/South) as well as political.

The Department of Commerce is in Charge of the Census. Wilbur Ross was Trump’s Commerce Secretary.

Tell me how the Deep State was able to pull off Trump doing a bad job at the Census.

2 Likes

[quote=“johnwk2, post:56, topic:242813”]

And then same employees decide to publish the estimated error rate?

And the error rate estimate itself is an interpretation. An interpretation that has been prohibited to incorporate by SCOTUS.

Assigning blame to deep state is indulgent at this point in time.

well that devolved soon enough

1 Like