Possible strategy for withholding impeachment as an "insurance policy"

I very much doubt that Democrats will lose the House next election. The Republicans didn’t lose the House during the Impeachment of Clinton. I give Trump now about a 60% chance of winning re-election.

Maybe Pelosi was waiting for this:

1 Like

You’d have better luck walking into an insane asylum, going up to the first person in a straight-jacket that you see, and guessing what’s on their mind, than trying to figure out what trump-hating rage psychos like pelosi are thinking.

But trying to protect/shield biden is a decent guess.

It’s hilarious that you think Biden has anything to do with this.

The bidens are neck deep in Ukrainian corruption.

Only trump-hating rage psychos can’t see it.

1 Like

False, and adios.

Maybe it’s just to trigger “some” Trump supporters.

3 Likes

although i dont think democrats are capable of regret, this:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

You do understand the Babylon Bee is a satirical website, don’t you? They’re like the Onion. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh my…I thought it was real…

Posters here are so deep and wily.

:cup_with_straw:

It’s on the front of their website. Also, check out a few of their articles. If it isn’t obvious after that, then maybe a sarcasm detector is on the fritz. :rofl:

1 Like

My local Whole Foods has been out of straws since the Christmas rush so it made sense.

:cup_with_straw:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Never any lack of fun around here. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Really?! The Babylon Bee? :neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::slightly_smiling_face::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

You do know what type of site this is right?
This is exactly what I was talking about with people just repeating and posting stuff simply to jab an opposing side or it may line up with an ideological view.
Sir…be better…do better.

3 Likes

With the Horowits report exposing there sickness of funding the Steele dossier for Obama’s spygate, they are desperate!

You are my absolute favorite Trump-lovin’, Q-Anon believin’, Alex Jones talkin’ poster here! :laughing::rofl::laughing:

1 Like

What did you expect A commie boot licken fake news watcher?

1 Like

:rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

1 Like

lol they know i know it’s satire. they just want to set up the narrative that i didnt know