Possible strategy for withholding impeachment as an "insurance policy"

i find that people object most to this kind of satire when it hits a little too close to home

rather than see/appreciate the humor

1 Like

What is really humorous, you didn’t know it was satire until a couple of people called you out on it. Look, you don’t have to front for the masses to keep yourself in a good light. It’s okay to admit you were looking for a ding, found something you thought was a sure gotcha and it ended up being satirical. We’ve already got our laughs and we probably won’t be thinking about this gaffe a week from now. You can say, “my bad…I made a mistake…sorry”.

Be better…do better.

2 Likes

you can stop with the “you didnt know it was satire” ridiculous narrative now. i’ve been posting them for months.

sorry they so adeptly portray the left and democrats with absurd humor

You didn’t know it was satire when you posted it. You made no indication that it was satire. Actually your narrative with the link shows me you did not know it was satire.

1 Like

ive been posting babs bee here since last May

you fail too

did you forget that you tried this schtick last May too? lol

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Okay.
Still having a hard time with this, huh?
Hopefully this thread will sink to the bottom and eventually go away, so maybe you can have some closure.

i am having a great time with this! lol

So you’ve been posting a satire site as real since May? And you are proud of that?

Interesting

1 Like

did i say “as real”?

nope.

posting it as satire.

still beating the “you didnt know it was satire” drum

i guess thats easier than addressing the topic

:+1:

That’s what happened. It’s everyone else’s fault. Go ahead and pin the blame on me. I was the first one to catch it. :slight_smile:

You realize this makes all of this all the more hilarious, don’t you? Posting them for months! MONTHS!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is this still all about what you think about me?

I’m not sure. I’ll check the Onion out later and let you know what the appropriate media outlets that aren’t CNN tell me to think. :wink:

yep. every now and then. over space of months

because it nails idiot dems and left perfectly

like here:

i’m sorry but if one doesnt find that sublime in it’s satirical perfection, they’re dead inside

or a leftist

but i repeat myself

1 Like

“grr Babylon bee makes me mad grrr “

It’s okay man. We all make mistakes. And sometimes confirmation bias gets the better of us. It’s not the end of the world to admit as much. But I understand if it is too difficult for some at times. No worries. :slight_smile:

do i know it’s satire yet?

let me know.

1 Like

I think it’s a hilarious website. I’ve been reading it for a few weeks/months now. Don’t let it make you mad. They are good and achieved their objective. They are trying to portray real life in satire. They are a POE. When they are good they can fool even the best of us. :slight_smile:

i’m glad you like it!

because sometimes i am concerned that it is too offensive for some because it stabs through the heart of leftist and democrat idiocy that runs rampant here.