Possible End of Affirmative Action at Harvard

You white and black people would not understand the discrimination we Asians experience. (Yes… I’m more Asian than Warren is native American, 1.6% western Asian here.)

No justice, no peace.

Why not give extra points to people who wear white socks, or those with a mole on their nose?

Fishy indeed. Especially when those who actually met with Asian students didn’t score them lower than their peers.

affirmative action will be ended because soon the white race will be in the minority

Thank you for your excellent contribution. You make everyone’s lives here better with your positivity and good humor.

Implicit bias or lack of appreciation for cultural differences by admissions interviewers?

For example, Japanese people tend to use fewer arm/hand gestures than Americans and also tend to make eye contact less (more common with first generation than second but it’s still noticeable). This can be interpreted as lack of confidence.

People like being communicated to in the style in which they communicate. It’s possible that there’s an issue there? Or maybe they’re just capping the number of Asians! Interesting case to be sure!

We Asians are like that. Don’t thank me; thank my ancestors.

Come from whole families that value education, and discipline. Since we don’t have discipline at schools anymore your family has to do it.

1 Like

What exactly is “low personal rating” referenced in this article?

Was it strictly related to participation in a minimum of extracurricular activities?

Or something else?

Wednesday, during the third day of Judge Jackson’s confirmation hearing, in response to a question from Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, she indicated that if she’s seated on the Supreme Court that she intends to recuse herself from the case filed by Students for Fair Admissions.

Kill it! AA must die!

1 Like

The barons of DEI won’t be happy.

1 Like

1 Like

Stab it with your steely knives! Kill the beast!

4 Likes

The crits are losing their minds. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes

I like Katana Jackson’s headline.

“The principal cited finding of the [study] was that the mortality rate for Black newborns, as compared to White newborns, decreased by more than half when under the supervision of Black physician,” the law firm’s letter said. “In absolute terms, this study found that patient-physician racial concordance led to a reduction in health inequity.”

Horse ■■■■■

2 Likes

Sounds like they fudged the data for that absurd claim…even worse.

This is already aging very poorly.

1 Like

She’s got to be the dumbest justice on the court now surpassing even Sotomayor in that regard.

1 Like