Possible assassination attempt against United States District Judge Esther Salas, son murdered, husband critically injured

Possible assassination attempt against United States District Judge Esther Salas of the District of New Jersey.

A gunman posing as a Fedex delivery driver knocked at their door, then opened fire when the door was opened. Her son and only child was killed, her husband shot and now in critical condition. Salas was in the basement of the house at the time and evidently evaded detection by the gunman.

Salas has been involved in numerous high profile gang related cases, cases related to Jeffrey Epstein and numerous other cases which could generate reprisal.

The FBI, United States Marshals and numerous New Jersey State and local law enforcement agencies are investigating.

There have only been three successful assassinations and one murder among the greater than 3,500 individuals who have served as Article III United States federal judges in the history of the United States. The United States Marshals do a terrific job of protecting federal judges. But obviously 100% protection is impossible.

From what I have read, if it was an assassination attempt, and right now I will emphasize “if” here, then it could be in relation to any number of cases she has been involved in, or is currently involved in. The obvious reaction is to assume it is Epstein/Deutsche Bank related. I’ll be following this closely to see what comes of it all.

My sincere prayers go out to her and her family during this horribly tragic time.

1 Like

Totally shocking I feel for the family

1 Like

New information

The suspect was later found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound near Liberty, New York, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News. A municipal employee discovered the body in a car.

The deceased suspect was an attorney who had a case before Judge Salas in 2015, sources said.

Reminiscent of the death of United States District Judge Richard J. Daronco. Daronco had dismissed a woman’s claim for sexual harassment for lack of evidence. The father of the Plaintiff shot Daronco while he was tending the garden in front of his house, then committed a suicide. His suicide note indicated the killing was in revenge for ruling against his daughter.

1 Like

The Epstein connection will doubtless result in all sorts of conspiracy theories. Most likely that killer was a failed lawyer who blamed the judge for his failures.

1 Like

Indeed. Horrific.

The gunman suspected of killing the son and wounding the husband of a federal judge in New Jersey before taking his own life in New York’s Catskills has been identified as lawyer and men’s rights activist Roy Den Hollander, federal sources said. Hollander — whose website details “anti-feminist cases” and calls for clients to “help battle the infringement of Men’s Rights by the Feminists” — was found dead in Rockland County, NY on Monday, according to sources.

Just sad. What’s a men’s rights activist?

The man suspected of carrying out the attack on Judge Salas’s family is New York attorney Roy Den Hollander, was an ardent Trump supporter who filed a civil RICO complaint against the media in 2016 alleging a conspiracy against Trump’s candidacy. Hollander filed a 45 page lawsuit that is a pro-Trump, anti-media screed. In it, he identifies himself as a disenfranchised Trump supporter, entwining his legal practice—which connects him to Judge Salas—to his politics.

Wow what a psycho

1 Like

Absolute lunatic. I won’t be surprised at all to learn that he was a believer in Q.

3 Likes

It is what it is

2 Likes

Good deal, I won’t worry about it then.

2 Likes

An incel

2 Likes

According to TechDirt, he also “sued a nightclub claiming that requiring him to buy a $350 bottle of vodka was a human rights violation” and sued nightclubs for holding Ladies’ Nights, which he said violated the 14th Amendment

Or a MGTOW

So, an incel ?

1 Like

Incels are virgins, mgtows are usually bitter divorced men, which would make them a volcel.

Heh. If they truly were “vols” and not “ins” , maybe they wouldn’t be so bitter ? just sayin’

1 Like

Probably. They’re cut from the same cloth of murderous misogynistic rage, for sure.

1 Like