Pompeo wont let state department officals testify

You think so do you??

^*

Noted for posterity.

^*

You keep telling yourself that.

Why?? Which media member first told you to think that??

^*

It’s written on the first page so even the most naive people can’t miss it, or so we thought…

1 Like

Is Fox included in this “analysis?”

You don’t often see the State Department ignoring the Secretary of State.

1 Like

They not only aren’t, they can’t. He can start benching them immediately if they do and I have no doubt but that he will.

But they are. The IG is holding a meeting with the House leadership tomorrow.

I must have missed something. Did Pompeo order him not to?

You do understand that the OIG’s are independent , thus the SD OIG is not an DoS official.

You think he would lie under oath? What about him gives you that impression? What purpose would it serve for him?

1 Like

Do I think he will appear? Yes I do. Do you not?

Have I ever posted that I’m in favor of red flag laws?

I just wanted to know who is going to believe him??

^*

No.

Determining trump and Guiliani’s fate.

^*

So you’re saying there are people that don’t base their beliefs on facts and data?

If Volker doesn’t lie…but there are folks that won’t believe what he says…what does that say about the folks that won’t believe what he says?

No I haven’t.

I’m not in favor of limiting people’s freedom without due process just to feel safer.

But back to Trump. He asked the President of a foreign nation to open an investigation into someone (who coincidentally just happens to be a potential rival for his job) for which there is zero evidence he did something wrong, and he did it with a “well many people are saying it” bit of innuendo.

That should be a big problem to anyone who believes in the rule of law no matter how many ways you try to parse it as “not technically illegal”.

Attempted false equivalence between what Trump did and what happened with the Mueller investigation in 3…2…1…

1 Like

Are you?

1 Like

Gotcha. Giuliani basically threw Volker under the bus and blamed him for his actions relating to Zelensky. We will find out if he agrees with how Rudy framed the situation or if he disagrees, and begins a long process of serious legal jeopardy for him.

Well, well. Looks like Pompeo has some splaining to do.

Homeboy sounds a little scared.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1179363066577858563?s=21
https://twitter.com/msnbc/status/1179370325164875778?s=21

It’s very unlikely anything of consequence has not left a trail of paper, emails, sms, etc. This what catches most people who lie under oath… Hence, the reason the president avoids anything under oath…