Pompeo: We expect N.Korea to take major denuclearisation steps "within the next two years"

He’s not saying they’re going to denuke within 2 years.

As was pointed out. We’re not talking about denuking. We’re talking about “steps” to denuking in two years. Well what is that?

Because we actually didn’t agree to really anything at the summit, there’s no set goal to be reached in 2 years. Do they mean get rid of all nukes, or just some? Get rid of launch sites? Who knows??? That’s why you get this ■■■■ in writing.

In light of Pompeo’s prediction, I think I’ll make one of my own.

I expect to win the PowerBall jackpot in the next two months.

And IAEA still doesn’t have accest to all of Iranian sites.

https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2018/04/06/the_iaeas_right_and_obligation_to_inspect_military_facilities_in_iran_113288.html

Since the conclusion of the JCPOA, Iranian political and military leaders have stated that they will never allow IAEA inspectors to access military sites, a position completely at odds with the provisions of both the JCPOA and Iran’s Comprehensive Safeguards Agreement. The IAEA’s own statements indicate that it is reluctant to request access to military sites, even though the IAEA inspectorate has unique authority to access people, places, and facilities under the CSA and AP. However, it must fully exercise these rights and obligations in order to ensure the full and meaningful implementation of the JCPOA.

The PMD investigation remains open

Exactly. He has got to be the laziest man to ever hold the office. Good grief.

Just remember who your friends are! :wink:

They say as you age, memory is the first to go. I forget what’s next…

1 Like

In retrospect, Obama should have just announced after the first day or two of talking with the talks with the Iranians: Well, that’s wrapped up. Don’t worry about the details. Rest easy. Iran’s no longer a nuclear threat. Full stop. Chalk up a big “W” and let’s move on!

1 Like

It could have been his “Mission Accomplished” moment.

its a hell of a way to run a country
1)i talked with Kim its cool now, dont worry about it
2)those military island China is creating, not a problem just additional ocean view town homes being created. big beautiful townhomes
3)Donbas? more like Don’t ask . i flew over it, Instagram some pics and i didn’t see any Russian weaponry so its completely resolved

north koreas broken promises
http://checkyourfact.com/2018/03/15/fact-check-north-korea-break-nuclear-promises/

and yet trump is willing ot grant them what they have always wanted… with no preconditions…
and teh right goes full steam for it despite ripping in to obama for even proposing metting with kim…

I’d say a year maybe two depending on what they do and how they act in the interim.

I don’t know what all it takes, but it’s got to be a complex process.

Definitely don’t want an accident.

You?

Could be. Why don’t we wait a bit and see what happens next?

I don’t either, but it seems unlikely to me that it takes a year or two to disarm a nuclear missile.

Can’t look behind the curtain.

They know they don’t have ■■■■ for details. They didn’t even bother to write some of the elemental ■■■■ down.

How long did we give Hussein?

That’s wrong… Did Trump get an agreement with North Korea for the IAEA to inspect ANNNNNNNNNYYYYY sites?

That’s going to be Pompeo’s job.

I’m sure he did, unfortunately he didn’t have time to write it down… for some reason.

1 Like