Police Officer Accidentally Discharges Gun At High School

Are you counting suicides?

NRA safe gun handling rule #1 always keep it pointed in a safe direction.

That way if for some reason it goes off nobody is injured.

Since it was holstered it would have been impossible to shoot himself in the foot unless the holster was worn at about the 1 or 2 o’clock position.

If it was properly holstered in an appropriate holster it should never have been able to fire in the first place.

Open in incognito.

Usually it’s other kids or they end up collateral damage in drive buys.

That works?

For WaPo and others that give X free articles per month/week, yes.

Then there’s the archive trick for the WSJ, try pasting one of their articles into this: http://archive.is/

More kids die in accidents on their way to school each year than die in school shootings each year.

… at the rate of about ten to one.

Uh, says Captain Obvious, maybe let’s keep guns out of schools forever?

Thanks.

How?

10 ch

Since that isn’t even within the realm of what’s possible how about instead we make sure that when school shootings begin they can be put down immediately?

If liberals had their way, these people would decide if we can have guns or not.

I think the idea should be expanded. If they can be trusted with the 2nd, why not let them write their own search warrants as well?

Surely, they will respect your privacy, right?

And what is your plan to keep guns out of schools in the age of ghostguns and 3d printing? Throw rocks at them?

not to worry. guns will always be legal. you will always be able to buy four thousand guns if you can afford it.

of course the firearm homicides and mass shooting will continue as well. no answer for that when a country is swimming in guns.

You are missing my point.

You already trust police to decide whether I can have a firearm or not, and that is oh so cool.

Why not expand on that, and trust them with your right to privacy as well? Think of how low the crime rate would drop when you fear the police breaking down your door at any time.

What could possibly go wrong?

Wha?

Guns aren’t gonna be banned so it’s all a moot point.

I’m talking about this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-is-the-toughest-gun-law-in-america/ar-AAwPfaZ?ocid=spartanntp

You already think it’s oh so cool for police to decide if I can have a firearm.

Why not expand on that, and trust police with your privacy?

What could possibly go wrong there?

oh, that one. yeah, the SC will overturn that one. just be patient.

How about answer my question?

If the police can be trusted with your right to keep and bear arms, why not trust them with your privacy as well?

Outline to me why you would scream bloody murder at police getting their warrants approved by the desk sergeant instead of a judge.

It’s ok, it’s not a trap. Feel free to vent your spleen over that proposal.