Police investigating possible terrorist training camp in the U.S

You do realize there is an organized Proud Boys rally in Portland on August 17th? It’s not some big secret…

2 Likes

The KKK is our most famous home grown terrorist organization. I’m not surprised that their way of thinking lives on with others who wanna be terrorists.

Is the Proud Boys…a white supremacist group?

Yes. Yes it is.

8 Likes

I’m having a hard time imagining a similar nonchalance from you if you heard about a small cell of Muslims getting together to discuss terrorism.

2 Likes

They are just a bunch of good ole boys getting together for some fun…

https://twitter.com/161EUG/status/1158240547724677120

1 Like

Hyperbole License

2 Likes

I don’t know how people who discuss politics daily don’t know who the Proud Boys are. I hope nobody starts defending them in this thread.

3 Likes

Whether they are white supremacist or not, I am interested in knowing whether you condemn the Proud Boys organization.

These are the types of people in these groups…

I’m sure the Spokene police can handle it.

1 Like

So there is also this

1 Like

People like that are pieces of crap.

Why do you think these new nazis are having their hate camp up in liberal land? Just strange.

Oregon has been a haven for White Supremacists for quite a while now.

1 Like

The article said Spokane Washington.

That’s islamophobic and xenophobic.

Sorry… the Pacific Northwest.

Quite a few white supremacist groups up there for quite some time now.

It’s my belief that if you only consume Republican Media you’re going to miss about 30 to 40% of news or information.

2 Likes

Cause somebody lives there.

Thank god President Trumps divers Patriots will put a boot to their necks just like they will Obama and his Deepstate traitors.:rofl: