Police fired after shooting man in back. Man was in wheelchair and had a knife

If he had a way to perpetuate his “danger” to a radius beyond his slow moving wheelchair, then yes but he didn’t.

What if he had a suitcase nuke… or a vial of death plague? A slightly pissed off rabid muskrat?

What if?

3 Likes

No. He didn’t have a banana or bunch of grapes or cherries.

Maybe he had evidence against the Clintons?

2 Likes

That’s different.

This! 9 shots is extremely excessive. Especially when the partner didn’t take a single shot.

I’m assuming the dead guy has mental illness or seeking death by cop .

Richards allegedly pulled out a knife and said" “Here’s your receipt,” Magnus said, and he continued moving toward a Lowe’s home improvement store.

Allegedly pulled a knife. What I see on the ground after being shot 9 ■■■■■■■ times was iPhone, keys and his smokes/cigarettes.

Moment after first shot…you can see his cigarettes

Then his cell phone dropped from his lap?

My 21 year old son was on solo patrol in Germany last year and responded to a drunk and disorderly call. The disorderly individual was a huge Samoan cavalryman. This disorderly soldier moved against my son before back up arrived. My boy is 6’3" and about 180 pounds. He disabled the attack and incapacitated the errant soldier with a Z pattern application of OC (pepper) spray across the eyes, nose and open mouth. This was after the soldier threatened harm to both his Squadron and Regimental CSMs, refused instructions to comply and surrender and had thrown a 50 gallon metal trash can at my son like it was a paper weight. If my. at the time PFC MP, son can handled a much more dangerous individual without shooting him, this could have been handled without gunfire by 2 officers.

It did scare the ■■■■ of my boy, as he thought about it afterwards, and how it could have ended without back up there yet. And he still had to take statements and justify the use of OC spray as part of the apprehension.

3 Likes

Now why would you think that? Did you see something in the video that would justify this shooting?

Because I knew there’d be someone going with the “He didnt follow the cops orders”

OK, now here is an abject, deliberate lie from you. Typical. You do this a lot.

Right in the part that you admittedly snipped, I said this: “Not saying this justifies the cop’s choice of force. Not at all.”

I put that there SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU because I saw your early post.

And STILL you chose to ignore that, and claim that I defended the cop.

Why did you choose to lie? Have you no shame?

2 Likes

Yes I’m sure you did…:+1:

So why did you tell that lie about me?

1 Like

What lie? Are they not your words?

Taken completely out of context, with the part saying it was not justified magically snipped out.

I thought there was a forum rule about doing this.

Is this a case of “rules for thee, not for me”??

It’s a lie to isolate those words from others that accompanied them, words that PROVE your assertion to be a lie.

Shameless dishonesty about me. I won’t countenance it.

1 Like

The man didn’t disobey a police officer’s warning, he got flippant with what he thought was a Wal-Mart rent-a-cop and paid for it with his life. Something should have clicked in his head though when the “rent-a-cop” crossed 6 lanes of traffic and left Wal-Mart property to go after him.

The sad thing is that if there weren’t so many cameras showing what happened, this would have been another “I feared for my life” justification of murder by a police officer, and it would have been covered up.

1 Like

It’s why I believe the majority of people endorse body cams on cops.

Frankly, I’d endorse body cams and live mics on Congresscritters. Ones they can never turn off.

3 Likes

And in classrooms.

3 Likes