Pocahontas releases her DNA results

He refused the bait and set the message properly.

I loved it when he told her just how dishonest the media was and pointed out her own errors. Dear Leslie did not like that one iota.

I would encourage everyone to watch and make up their own minds. I am confident enough to not force my opinion on others.

“Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.”

FIRE HER!!!

The results are not what she claimed.

Run with it if you think she is vindicated. The rest of us will snicker and then claim our own Native American minority status.

2 Likes

Apologies should be coming any time now from our president and his lemming supporters.

Prediction: Trump supporters will love it. Those opposing will

She is vindicated.

Only Trump and Trump supporters will stick with “Pocahontus” The opposition will stick to vindication.

Its a divided country, you do realize that

Allan

Wow some on the right are unhinged

So, which tribe is she going to claim?

1 Like

Warren is kind of a weirdo hope she doesnt run

Well, they also still think Obama was born in Africa and trump is a straight shooter and The Tea Party doesn’t matter anymore.

1 Like

Seriously. If it were me, I would have been too embarrassed to hang my hat on that kind of result.

It is no less a ridiculous claim with this data than it was without it.

The beauty of the 60 minutes segment was that Stahl lost her composure and objectivity.

You would think EVENTUALLY the media would realize Trump has more experience than they do in front of a camera.

Or call her Pocahontas.

1 Like

Depends on where she is campaigning and what the internal polls show…

2 Likes

Many of the federally recognized tribes require 1/16 for them to recognize you as a member. Some require 1/4. Some also require you to be able to speak the language.

Since US Census categorization is based on SELF-recognition, you can call yourself Native American with no proof at all, or, even if a DNA test shows no lineage, you can still identify with 0%.

The percentage for an ethical self-identification depends on one’s ethics.

3 Likes

Let’s see if Trump now reneges on his charitable donation promise.

hyperbole. Do I detect a hint of mouth froth?

So if I have .2% African in me I can call myself black and gain minority status? I’m whiter than Wonder Bread.

I don’t see why he should honor it. She didn’t meet the requirements which were.

from Trump challenges 'Pocahontas' Warren to DNA test to prove she's Native American

“I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian,” he said. “I have a feeling she will say no.”

Not if she chose her tester, after all, who knows how many tests she had done until she got the results she wanted, in addition, the test she did take didn’t remotely show she was a Native American.

Personally I find the whole thing stupid, I highly doubt anyone is going to base their vote on whether she is or isn’t. Her grandfather could be Sitting Bull and she isn’t getting my vote.

How bout the ethics of calling her “pocahontus”

or dont those ethics count too…

Allan

Do you get mad when democrats call Trump names? Just curious.