Please Don't Vote For Trump

Trump has stopped zero abortions. And probably has paid for several.

2 Likes

You haven’t had a hug in a while. :hugs:

Bigly!

I know, because.

The Bible Tells Me So!

1 Like

“We are proud of President Trump and his bold willingness to advance the cause of life,” said Newman. “There are more battles ahead, but under the Trump administration, we can now finally see progress within our government toward restoring the sanctity of life and the protections of personhood to the pre-born.”

What an ever loving crock of BS.

Yeah, SOME, NOT ALL, JUST SOME alleged “sanctity of life” folks like this group handing Trump this award just shows how thick the blinders are that SOME folks, NOT ALL, JUST SOME folks are wearing when it comes to who and what Trump is really all about.

Ah well, the blinder wearing crowd will never take them off, they love their Trump tunnel vision.

The man is a walking talking “sanctity of life” hypocrite and disaster.

The man is not “pro life”, oh, he panders a pro life stance and squirreled around with policy to garner the religious vote demographic, but he doesn’t really care one whit for any lives outside his immediate circle of family.

He is the man who still wants to target for killing INNOCENT men, women, and children, some still in the womb just because they might be related to suspected terrorists.

This is the man who ROLLED BACK rules on reporting to Congress DOD statistics on “acceptable collateral damage” i.e. killing of innocent civilians through Trump’s orders to the Military regarding fighting the war on terror.

“he doesn’t really care one whit for any lives outside his immediate circle of family.”

Show me a single politician who does and I’ll show you just another politician who’s pandering. Why anyone thinks any of these politicians cares about anyone but them and theirs is beyond me. Why do you think government creates more problems than it solves? Job security.

I am in no way saying this to defend Trump. He’s as big a self serving piece of ■■■■ as they come, but let’s be honest. The “service” part of civil service hasn’t been a thing for quite some time. Certainly not at the Federal level.

They’re all opportunistic whores who would sell their own grandmothers if it would enrich them personally. And we encourage it every time we re-elect the lying bastards.

Well, his pandering has placed him among the more pro-life Presidents … as opposed to pro-life politicians who pander to Democrats etc.

Well, Peter Popoff is the real deal.

Thing is, he isn’t a “pro-life president”. He just has many folks believing he is. That is what con men do, they fool the easily or willingly fooled. Not that there are any of such people as those, the easily fooled, here in Hannityland, because there certainly aren’t, I am only just talking about folks who aren’t members here.

Did I disagree that he was pandering?

But if his pandering actually advances the end of abortion … well, I’ll take that over quislings who think getting along with Democrats is important enough that their bonafides, such as they might have been, are finally demonstrated to be the worst sort of pandering.

Had to come back to this. Jim Bakker is a fraud and has been for several decades. So I don’t take him seriously. Him along with the rest of these members under the cult of American Evangelicalism and this current GOP will continue to pimp the Body of Christ to get what they want. Some of these folks we are listening to and believe in are going to bust hell wide open.

If you see a holy man preaching on the TV, he’s a crook and a liar.

Duh. lol