Please Don't Vote For Trump

Jim Bakker says there will be many deaths if Trump loses. God told him so. He could not be lying so the only way to prove he is not a false prophet vote him out.

1 Like

One of the more surprising things in life is that people still listen to con man Jim Bakker.

4 Likes

Jesus loves Trump.

3 Likes

Murdered in the streets?

kdE8vR5

1 Like

Dude apparently sells gel he claims cures VD.

1 Like

Yeah it will happen right after the NAFTA super highway is built and the FEMA reeducation camps are built.

1 Like

Dogs and cats living together…
MASS HYSTERIA!

3 Likes

Well that begs the question, what happens when his second term ends? :rofl::rofl::joy:

People stupid enough to believe that End Times crap will believe anything.

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense that anyone who buys a televangelist’s bull ■■■■ would be all in for Donald.

1 Like

If people are going to believe in a Giant Invisible Man In The Sky, they’ll believe anything.

1 Like

Yep. Bakker and Donald are essentially the same person and they both con the same gullible crowd.

2 Likes

I believe in God it is one of the reasons I detest Bakker Falwell and religious hypocrites in general.

Years ago, I met Jim Bakker. He attempted to live a very extravagant life style and do so under the preface that this was The Lord’s Will for his life. It was a lie then and he’s still lying today. A leopard can’t change his spots.

1 Like

I’m not voting for Trump, but this charlatan had nothing to do with it. Honestly, Bakker is every bit as big a con artist as Trump is.

1 Like

The world is far more cruel without Tammy Faye in it…

Don’t be fooled. This is more Trump campaign sublimation implant technology at work.

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

I grew up in the sphere of influence of Pat Robertson. My cousins are all in on that stuff… thankfully my parents are a little more credulous when it comes to religious shysters.

Watching the religious right for the last couple of decades it struck me that it was like thet read the gospels and saw the Pharisees and religious leaders as the hero of the gospel .

2 Likes

At least Bakker lets you keep your insurance if you like the plan and keep your doctor if you like the doctor. period period

Odd, I believe in the Giant Invisible Man in The Sky, and I know Jimmy Bakker is full of it. The sad thing is everyone that believes that the Fireman Prophet is legit is going to lap this nonsense up.