Planet of the Humans... A review Micheal Moore's movie about the Renewable scam

This report highlights the movie “Planet of the Humans” which is free on youtube and produced by Micheal Moore. You pay more. The rich get richer and it does nothing to “Save the planet”… weeeeee! It’s the world of lies, just like our news.

ABC forgets’ documentary which ‘absolutely skewers the renewable energy industry’

1 Like

I just saw it today. It’s all an even bigger joke than I ever realized. A world of suckers indeed. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s just stupid. All about politicians and friends making money. Windmills and solar panels are wasteful and industrial blight. But the media hacks can make many think anything just by repetition…

1 Like

My favorite part is how the overwhelming, vast majority of “alternative” energy is “biomass”. :rofl:

Yes, they just redefine coal as biomass in Germany and the press and leftist voters are too poorly educated to understand. Or they are corrupt.

2 Likes

Not to mention the rubber tire chips they have to add to the green wood to help it burn through all that water vapor, or the dirty diapers and rail ties being burned in people’s neighborhoods.

Forest? ■■■■ that forest, we’re burning GREEN energy! :rofl:

1 Like

Fossil fuels are just long decayed biomass. Biomass, by definition is a carbon based fuel.

1 Like

Anything they can burn, no matter how toxic. :wink:

The record for Sierra snowfall in Dec has been smashed. It was 175 inches in 1970, but we already have 195 inches with 4 days left and more snow on the way. Another failed prediction by the climate change religion.

1 Like