Plagues/Disease & Benevolence

No Jesus was asking who touched him.

The power was explained through the gospels. It was the holy spirit.

Ok
But isnā€™t it easy enough to assume that the question was not directed to Peter or anyone else in particular? At least from the authors perspective.
And if it was the Holy Spirit that touched him, donā€™t you think there would be no question to be asked about ā€œwhoā€ touched him? That would have been very obvious to Jesus donā€™t you think?

The holy spirit is not who touched Jesus. It was what God gave to Jesus for him to be able to heal.

There will be time in the future when I can ask God what ever question Iā€™d like but today, the only question I want answered isā€¦am I a part of the problem or the solution?

What the ā– ā– ā– ā–  are you babbling on about?

www.holocaustonline.org

Choose ā€œBackground and Historyā€ in the search part, then ā€œAnti Semitism during the Middle Agesā€. Should link you to some interesting articles about Jews being blamed for the Black Death, & they had lower death rates.

They had lower death rates as a group 1). Isolated in ghettos where religion was life, and 2). The Torah has minimum standards for hygiene, for example, washing of the hands and bathing, that they followed.

Poor hand washing & hygiene & practices like tossing the contents of ā€œchamber potsā€, really a fancy word for bed pan, contributed to higher rates among the dominant European populations.

1 Like