Pittsburgh shooter blamed Jews for "migrant caravan"

Speaking of, did we ever get a first look at whatever video the L.A.Times was hiding for obama?? I know we had to wait 10 years to see a picture of him with ol’ “termites” farrakhan, but how much longer is the L.A. Times gonna cover for hussein?? He was probably launching rockets across the border from Lebanon or something.

No doubt about it.

How on earth do you think I would know how it was funded, if it was funded at all?

Trump has a Jewish daughter and son in law. His history if very pro Israel. They can’t find anything about him that says “anti semitism”. He or some other Republicans may have said something about Soros so they are going with “dog whistle” or “code words” or some other nonsensical stuff like that because that is all they’ve got.
Not weird. Well, weird…but not unexpected.

If Trump says Ivanka is coming to visit, is that the same thing as saying “the Jews are coming to visit”? I guess so is complaining that Soros is funding some left wing cause is the same thing as saying “the Jews” are funding it.

I don’t, since it’s a political stunt anyway.

You are creating hate.

These asylum seekers are doing this for political points? :joy:

1 Like

I’m asking for your opinion, not if you know for a fact.

I do not feel it necessary to have opinions about things that I can’t possibly know. I know, funny isn’t it?

So lets see. Aside from all the overt anti-Semitism from this administration and the right in general (Glooooobalists…yeah, we know what you mean), I post a Trump campaign video where for some reason three unrelated Jews are part of a dark shadowy cabal in league with Hillary Clinton controlling the worlds finances and media, and your counter to that is…an imaginary video no one has seen.

1 Like

Well, if you don’t have an opinion on that, do you think it will snow on Christmas Eve? :wink:

:think:

Was that anti-Semitic?

The L.A. Times has acknowledged having possession of the video, so there’s that.

Probably a video of hussein cutting the throat of an infidel.

Sounds about right.

What overt acts of anti-semitism have come from this Administration? Did he disinherit his daughter and son-in-law?

Dude- Soros was 9 when the war started, 14 when it ended.

Don’t you guys EVER research the white nationalist swill you regurgitate to avoid looking stupid?

3 Likes

The CEC built one hell of a boogeyman.

And somewhere in between he was an admitted nazi collaborator. From his own lips, with a smile on his face.

But if he wasn’t doing it someone else would have.

That would make a great defense in court. “Your honor, if I didn’t rape and kill that person, then someone else would have. Why not me??”

He was a child escaping the holocaust… sick…

* So when George Soros was 14, his father basically bribed a government official to take his son in and let him pretend to be a Christian. His father was just trying to keep him alive. He even had to go around confiscating property of Jewish people.

* Now, imagine you are Jewish and you have to go and confiscate the property of your fellow Jews. And you are pretending to not be a Jew and if anybody finds out, you’re dead. He actually had to endure watching people sent off to their eventual murders, watching people gathering their stuff, sending them off knowing that they were going to go to their death.

And although Soros did attest during the infamous 60 Minutes interview that he regrets nothing about the time of German occupation, he also said it is precisely because he didn’t do any of the things attributed to him that his conscience is clear.

You have proof of this?

Conservative author Dinesh D’Souza (who has gone so far as to [compare] the 14-year-old George Soros to Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele) revived the “Nazi collaborator” claim in his 2017 book The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left , doubling down on it in a social media campaign to promote book sales

Where did you get this from?

You have a lot of opinions about the Mueller investigation.