PIERS MORGAN: ‘Forget the Polls, Trump is Going to Win Easily in 2020’

Originally published at: PIERS MORGAN: ‘Forget the Polls, Trump is Going to Win Easily in 2020’ | Sean Hannity

Daily Mail editor Piers Morgan threw more-cold water on the Democrats’ chances in the 2020 race for the White House Thursday; saying President Trump “is going to win easily” in the coming months.

“When Trump launched his 2020 campaign on Tuesday night in Orlando, Florida, I didn’t sense I was watching a guy who’s going to lose. In fact, I got the complete opposite feeling. Trump exuded the confident all-conquering swagger of someone who defied all polls and logic last time, and fully intends to do so again,” writes Morgan.

“It was a virtuoso Trump rally performance, carried out with all the passion, energy, chutzpah and showmanship of another septuagenarian, Mick Jagger, strutting around a big stadium,” he adds.

Trump’s recent rally in Orlando, Florida was attended by 20,000 supporters; with an additional 100,000 hoping to hear the President speak.

Trump took-in a whopping $25 million in the first 24 hours of his campaign; raising more cash in his first day than Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and Beto O’Rourke combined.

“Presidential Trump brought in nearly $25 million in the first 24 hours of his official reelection efforts, according to Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel — more than the combined totals of five of his major Democratic rivals,” reports the Washington Examiner.

“The $24.8 million sum is several magnitudes higher than the leading Democratic candidates seeking the chance to challenge Trump in 2020. Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign said in April it pulled in $6.3 million during the 24 hours after he announced his third White House run,” adds the article.

@realDonaldTrump has raised a record breaking $24.8M in less than 24 hours for his re-election. The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen!” posted GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel.

@realDonaldTrump has raised a record breaking $24.8M in less than 24 hours for his re-election. The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen! #trump2020 #KeepAmericaGreat

— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) June 19, 2019

President Trump confirmed this week that more than 100,000 people requested passes to hear his high-stakes speech in Orlando Tuesday night; with massive lines forming hours before the Commander-in-Chief is set to kick-off his 2020 re-election campaign.

“It was a sea of red under the sweltering sun Tuesday as thousands of Trump supporters, decked out in MAGA-inspired attire, waited outside the Amway Center hours before the president’s arrival,” reports Fox News.

Big Rally tomorrow night in Orlando, Florida, looks to be setting records. We are building large movie screens outside to take care of everybody. Over 100,000 requests. Our Country is doing great, far beyond what the haters & losers thought possible – and it will only get better!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 17, 2019

“He kept his promises, he is passionate about America. He wants to keep us safe, I am tired of people hating on him. He is doing his best to defend us,” Alan Machapento, a New Jersey native, told Fox News. “I am watching the Dow, we have the lowest unemployment ever.”

“From the moment he said he was running, I was a Trump fan,” said another supporter. “He is not a politician, and I am so glad my grandson is going to grow up in an America that is great.”

Read Morgan’s full op-ed here.

Piers Morgan threw cold water? Seriously?

There you go again with the 100,000 tickets again. Who cares how many people requested FREE tickets on line? Did 100,000 people show up?

But Mr. President, the Democrat Politicians don’t want what’s best for the country, but only what is best for them.

They don’t want for you to keep winning for America.
I’ll never get tired of winning. :wink:

1 Like