Pfizer Seeking Vaccine Approval for Children 5 - 11

Ditto here

3 Likes

polls indicate 70% of parents do not support vaccine mandates for children. are they all anti vaxers?

1 Like

In schools?

I find that number hard to believe but anything is possible

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, they’re not the true loudmouths. :wink:

5 Likes

No doubt. There are about 16 vaccines required for many school age children. A tiny percentage (about 1) opt out for medical reasons. So this isn’t about medical freedom as most all parents accept mandatory school age vaccines. The argument would have to be different…get ready.

hence i said “polls indicate”, because thats what polls do. they prove nothing

What polls?

70 percent? I’d love to see the link…but the reality is that almost no one opts out for “religious reasons”.

In my school district (SD) it’s now required for kids over 12 my understanding is that once it’s FDA approved for under 12 it will be required for all children.

And even though there have been over 700,000 deaths and kids have been getting hit hard with Delta, any kid vax mandate for this vaccine will be likely fought tooth and nail in many school districts.

I have a family member who’s kid got Covid he is under 12 lost his sense of smell and taste along with other symptoms it was not fun.

But silver lining he is stoked for hybrid immunity.

Ha ha- yup- he should be well protected.

Looks like will be seeing more cases like this one:

I suspect that the children who are most likely to have severe reactions to the vaccine are the ones who had COVID and already have superior immunity. None of the mandates pushed by Democrats ever exempt those with natural immunity. That is criminal in my opinion.

1 Like

there you go.

i would imagine its because actual parents with school age children actually do seek out information and don’t just “listen” to what they’re told; while those who don’t really do not have much motivating them to go beyond headlines and “experts” advice.

covid is not any more dangerous to kids than the flu. yes, there are rare bad cases, thats also true of the flu. i for one, would not vaccinate my kids. particularly with a vaccine thats only 40% effective and provides less protection from future variants than getting covid would.

1 Like

…is Pfizer only in the US?

16.4 billion doses administered I think we will be fine

That’s how things work. When more people are doing something, more people will experience the outcomes, whether negative or positive, of that thing.

Yes, the vaccine makers are making billions.

The risks from COVID to healthy children is practically zero. The push to vaccinate kids is about protecting the profits not the children.

I suggest that the quickest way to end this discussion would be to eliminate the immunity from lawsuits for vaccine injuries for minors. If there is no risk from the vaccine, then logically the vaccine makers will be fine with this proposal.

1 Like

Thanks to operation light speed…thank you Trump!

Sincerely

Yes, and the mother has to care for a disabled child while the vaccine maker denies any responsibility.

Normally manufacturers are responsible for damages caused by their product, but federal law exempts vaccine manufacturers from liability.

If the vaccines are really as safe as claimed, what are they so afraid of?

1 Like