PeterNavarro Blames Dr. Fauci For The Covid Virus

All this time and evidence and here is just more disinformation from the former Trump staffer.
This is really sad.

Lol this man was Trump’s chief economic adviser for years.

Navarro is in a bind for how he doing around a billion dollars without oversight and that cancelled Eastman deal looks pretty shady.

Another corrupt, compromised loyal Trumper.

I watched this guy a few times. He is nothing but attack dog for trump admin. Don’t expect anything constructive or useful from his statements.

Are you sure that he is not at fault? Fauci is a god-like figure to leftist. How do they ignore the fact that he helped fund the Corona Virus research after Obama said he wanted the funding stopped? Why has he not been questioned about his part in it?

He has been the most powerful man in the world for the last year, why hasn’t he spoken out about the covid crisis happening on the border?

3 Likes

Well call of libs attack dogs and maybe…just maybe we will call off ours. Deal?

He has.

How about a link for where Obama said he wanted to stop funding?

Meet the architect of all the trade war stuff.

1 Like

Anytime you post a link that thanks RFK you know it’s gonna be sketchy lol.

Your links don’t back you up.

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot about your question.

I posted this link last month.

Conspiracy nonsense, sorry.

Have you done any research?

"Meadows revealed President Trump was shocked that taxpayer dollars were going to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and quickly moved to defund it. Dr. Fauci was behind the NIH funding of the Wuhan lab’s gain of function research.

“I was learning much of this from public reports,” Meadows said. “And guess who was on the phone with me at 10 o’clock one night, actually at 10:17 p.m. I jotted down a note. And before midnight it was stopped. President Trump.”

“And until President Trump took action [Fauci] had never come forward and told anybody? Bannon asked.

“No, absolutely not,” Meadows said.

“It tells you everything you need to know about Fauci’s character,” Bannon said.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/03/29/mark-meadows-reveals-how-president-trump-reacted-to-fauci-funding-the-wuhan-lab/