Peter Strzok Returns For Testimony

Me as well.

What a dumb and pointless post. Not surprised.

Apparently you agree with Joe. Obama was the first… a real storybook.

#MAGA dittos.

Yay. I like PretendLand too. Let’s bake cookies made out of angels.

It’s not that, not at all.

There are most likely plenty of law enforcement investigations going on, where the investigator has personal feelings about the person they are investigating, and they are not like the person on a personal level.

It becomes a matter of integrity and proper conduct if that investigator cannot contain their personal feelings and lashed out routinely with insults, inflammatory and derogatory comments directed at the subject, with coworkers and other LEO involved in the investigation.

after thousands of texts and emails lambasting and insulting Trump, Strzok was way past the point where he could maintain his professional decorum. He proved he couldn’t compartmentalize and contain his emotions, feelings or opinions of Trump, or Trump’s associates.

Strzok seems to think the average American citizen would feel comforted by the knowledge, or view it as normal, or as an accepted FBI protocol, for the FBI agents conducting an investigation into their affairs, were getting together to routinely, up to multiple times a day, calling them “subhuman” dropping the F-word, and verbally assaulting them among each other, day after day.

2 Likes

How declared justice done when he pardoned the Hammonds.

That’s is a defense of Trump.

The only question is how you’re going to try to explain it away.

Not sure he’d be my first choice for the nominee, mostly because of his age for at least a four year term, but if he was the nominee, he’d have my vote.

Well, by creating a soup where words don’t mean words and swimming in it all night long.

That’d be my guess.

You**. not how.

Edit function, please.

We have it now. Go to community feedback for instructions

It looks like the GOP learned their lesson from their clown show yesterday and won’t be repeating the same mistake by trying the same kabuki theater with Page that they tried with Strzok.

…or being a lawyer she was forthright and polite to the questioners.

You don’t know many lawyers.

3 Likes

:rofl: You think it would have mattered to me if Clinton had pardoned them?

Ah, the lexical soup inspired by WildRose.

He’ll swim in that for days.

1 Like

Uh huh. She would have had the same restrictions as Strzok from the FBI.

More likely the internal polling for the GOP showed that yesterday didn’t play well for them all. And would play even worse if they were badgering a woman the same way they did a man yesterday.

None of this is about oversight or seeking the truth. This is nothing more than an absurd political show.

Maybe not. I do know she does not want to jeopardize her bar standing. I am sure she was smart and only divulged what she absolutely had to and in the most general terms. strzok should have done the same

The GOP has to play the hand they are dealt WRT Russian collusion and Trump.